meet you in costa rica?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum meet you in costa rica?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    crayzrj

i’m coming from aug 26 to sept 4 for pre-retirement checkout trip. anyone interested in providing contact info for meeting (info, social)? i’m 58 year old male from s.f. bay area interested in central highlands (climate) and on self-guided,place to stay in alajuela, rental car type trip. i’ll be following my italian nose with the help of several books (all the ones i’m sure you’ve read also.i share the political opinions of maravilla and would like to meet you eventually, however i can handle direct discussion with trolls also (you know who you are). i’ll be attending the arcr seminar.please respond asap as i’ll be leaving this computer early friday to attend oakland raiders game and then cross fwy to airport and costa rica! nutshell: honors university educated journeyman union carpenter, well read, senior athlete, soh. no agenda aside from checking out retirement haven.not rich, not poor, s.f. hetero. hope to hear from someone. thank you in advance for your consideration. to reiterate, i’m just looking for interaction, no mooching or….?

maravilla

We’re going to miss each other by just a few days — I’m sure you’d enjoy meeting my Italian husband, whose political opinions mirror my own and then some! LOL Contact me at QueMirabella@hotmail.com and I’ll give you some contact names and numbers in the Central Valley.

Ben Cart

I’m 51 and have lived in the central valley for 15 years in the San Ramon area. I would be more than happy to meet with you and provide a few “old timer” insights.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.