MECHANIC English speaking

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum MECHANIC English speaking

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DavidRushton

Does anyone know a good quality English speaking mechanic in the San Jose area? I live near Turrialba so Curridabat or San Pedro area would be best or even downtown or Escazu. I can’t go to other areas because I need to be near somewhere convenient to a good restaurant for WiFi or a good hotel. I had a good one but he seems to have disappeared and there are no good ones in Turrialba.

costaricabill
    Participant

Call Jacqueline at 8878-4932, 2271-1844 or 2271-1845. Her husband operates a very professional garage in Curridabat. He is not cheap, but they are very professional and both speak English.

chasebeagle2000
    Participant

The best one I found and most reasonable priced is a guy named Allen–don’t remember his shops name but he is in Santa Ana not far from multi-plaza. I bring my car over from Jaco and it is usually out same day unless there is anything major. Much cheaper and better than anyone else I found . His number is 8502-6305.

DavidRushton

[quote=”costaricabill”]Call Jacqueline at 8878-4932, 2271-1844 or 2271-1845. Her husband operates a very professional garage in Curridabat. He is not cheap, but they are very professional and both speak English.[/quote]

DavidRushton

[quote=”DavidRushton”]Does anyone know a good quality English speaking mechanic in the San Jose area? I live near Turrialba so Curridabat or San Pedro area would be best or even downtown or Escazu. I can’t go to other areas because I need to be near somewhere convenient to a good restaurant for WiFi or a good hotel. I had a good one but he seems to have disappeared and there are no good ones in Turrialba.[/quote]

Thanks for suggestion will try them

DavidRushton

Thanks for suggestions. Will try them

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.