Loved Jan’s article!

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Loved Jan’s article!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    *Lotus

Very nice Jan, I share many of the ideas/feelings you cover in your article. Quantum physics is also giving us insight into why therapies like homeopathic medicine, energy healing and acupuncture work, beyond the anecdotal evidence. It’s all about the cells light energy! Newtonian physics is wonderful stuff, but the buck doesn’t stop there.

Continue to enjoy your life in CR and spreading love based on our ultimate universal interdependence.

OTTFOG

[quote=”*Lotus”]Very nice Jan, I share many of the ideas/feelings you cover in your article. Quantum physics is also giving us insight into why therapies like homeopathic medicine, energy healing and acupuncture work, beyond the anecdotal evidence. It’s all about the cells light energy! Newtonian physics is wonderful stuff, but the buck doesn’t stop there.

Continue to enjoy your life in CR and spreading love based on our ultimate universal interdependence.[/quote]

I enjoyed the article as well and look forward to reading “The Field.” As I read her final comments I thought of The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. It is a fantastic resource for someone wanting to quiet the mind and enjoy the power of the present moment. Pura Vida, Jerry

maravilla

interesting article but she’s just now learning what the Taoists knew 3000 years ago.

i also enjoyed nadine’s articles, but i just can’t imagine that anyone would crave a PopTart!!! jejeje

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”maravilla”]i just can’t imagine that anyone would crave a PopTart!!! jejeje[/quote]

That’s because you’ve never eaten Pop Tarts with cold beer on a hot summer afternoon, maravilla. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it.

rward

[quote=”DavidCMurray”][quote=”maravilla”]i just can’t imagine that anyone would crave a PopTart!!! jejeje[/quote]

That’s because you’ve never eaten Pop Tarts with cold beer on a hot summer afternoon, maravilla. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it.[/quote]

ROTFLMAO…:lol::lol::lol::lol:

maravilla

surely you jest, david. are there any REAL ingredients in those things??? ugh i’d sooner put my face in hot oil.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”maravilla”]surely you jest, david. are there any REAL ingredients in those things??? ugh i’d sooner put my face in hot oil.[/quote]

“. . . real ingredients . . .”? Of course there are real ingredients. Beer contains real water, real barley, real malt and hops, and Pop Tarts contain real Pop.

As for the hot oil, I hope you don’t mean Mobil-1.

(And don’t call me “Shirley”.)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.