Looking for someone to travel with

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Looking for someone to travel with

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    skl

All expenses paid by me. I need a man to travel to Costa Rica with me for about 3 weeks. All expenses paid. Please leave your email so I may contact you with details.
    Thanks.

senta
    senta

I now him and he may want to travel

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Gotta ask . . .

Why do you need a man to travel with?

Just curious . . .

wmaes47

If I were a single female who wanted to travel in a strange country, where you hear all kinds of stories… I would want a brute of a man to travel with me… but, I am not a female…

On the other hand. If I wanted a female travel companion in Costa Rica, you would call me crazy, for obvious reasons.

If skl chooses not to answer your query, I would understand her reasoning and let it go. Could be none of your business.

Curiosity killed the cat… hahaha…

Just funning and reasoning…

I could be interested. Here is my contact: Expatman44@aol.com

skl

Thanks to those of you who replied to my ad. Also, for those of you who got a chuckle out of this. I am glad I could make someone laugh anyway. That’s what life is all about–laughing and smiling.

I need someone who is familiar with Costa Rica. I’ll reply to your private email to those of you who responded.

Thank you!

God Bless

I am going to Costa Rica for a few weeks to two months from mid-June to mid-August.

If we connect fine. I suggest you take George Lundquists weekend safari, it is probably the best thing you can do, specially if you are insecure about travelling alone. The view from his home in heaven is to die for. Oh, him and his wife may have developed a taste for ice-wines, because of my friend Lous gift for them. Hint!

I hope to say at the Hotel don Carlos the first week I am there. It is near my lawyers office, and he and I have become good friends. Roberto is a great guy, single and in his thirties I would guess. (Okay so I am an unpaid matchmaker on the side. That is wat happens when you are single. And…)

Hotel don Carlos is located in the old historical part of San Jose, and is very nice and intimate. I stayed at the Best Western Irazu last time. It is a large hotel with a fabulous whirlpool waterfalls hot tub. Loved it and made a few friends there, whom I hope to surprise when I go back and visit the area. It is a good jumping off point, but not as warm and intimate as the Hotel don Carlos, a boutique hotel.

Also stayed at the Best Western Jaco Beach, and the manager there is a super young chap, who just had his first child. Actually his wife had the child, he is the father, just in caes you were not sure what I meant.

Okay, that is it.

Gotta go. Chao Chao, Kenny

Get hold of me at

PS George has written articles for WeLoveCostaRica. He and his wife are super folks. If you connect with them send them my regards. (Ken, the crazy Canuck writer/author, who likes laughing at himself.) And tell him when I see him this summer I gaurantee I will always be on his mind from then on. (Semi-inside joke.) In case you have not guessed, I love people, and networking.

The key is smile, laugh, and remember your journey is the garden for your soul!

Hi ski,

This is curlyonecurlytwo, just booked my flight to Costa Rica for Monday June 26, 2006 until Monday July 17th, 2006 via Air Canada.

You are welcome to tag along with me, for the first few days, or longer depending on…

I will initially be staying at the Hotel don Carlos, a nice 33 room intimte boutique hotel in the old historical part of San Jose, Costa Rica, near my friends office and he is also my lawyer. He is single in his mid thirties I guess, and a wonderful guy.

I am a networker, so it would be my pleasure to introduce you to him, if you are a real-grounded-spiritually in tune person who knows!? (Damn, this guy loves puns. Gotcha.). Only you know who you are.

Look up the Hotel don Carlos on the web to find out more if you cannot find it email me and I’ll send the address back to you..

After that I will be touring the Central Valley. No reservations made now, as their rainy season has begun – in otherwords slow tourist season. And rainy season is like saying snowy season in Victoria, Canada versus Winnipeg versus Toronto versus Montreal versus Gander, Newfoundland are you getting the idea .

One recommendation is you go to Tilleys Endurables, (check them out at at the main store ask for Rohenie the assistant manager to outfit you with an investment in travel clothes so you can travel light, but be as fancy dresssed as you want to be, and have fun.

Like socks that are super good and dry in no time at all, undergarments, shirts, etcetera that make travleing easy and fun, since your luggage is light, and fashionable, wrinkle free, etceteras. Boy I sound like a commercial for them, and I am not even on commission.

Anyway, if you are interested in connecting with me, try my email address

Yes, Scott we will be meeting soon. Enjoying your book and looking forward to picking up the Legal one when I am there.

Chao Chao,

Kenny

Edited on May 05, 2006 00:59

kungfumasta

Skl, some friends will be traveling around with a large crew that is spotting locations for the new Mel Gibson movie in CostaRica, most of them make a living out of traveling with people and they will be available, let me know if I can point you in the right direction there.

Chuck@nortesolutions.com

Hi, SKL,

I’m not a man, but I’m probably going to be interested in some companionship just for the heck of it and also for safety in numbers. I’ll be there for two weeks in August, at least part of that time probably alone. Details at the moment are sketchy. If you’re interested in linking up, please contact me at companion_requested@yahoo.com .

Edited on Jun 09, 2006 09:53

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.