Looking for singles & friends in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Looking for singles & friends in Costa Rica

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    kjterz

Hey terri…nice to have that independence,isin’t it…i have some friends that do the same thing…they work their a** off and when they feel burnt out they take a month or two off…nice…i have some re in jacksonville that i’m restoring and whenever i turn them over(07)i’m planning on going to ca for 3 months…hope to get the real story then…if i feel it’s right i’ll buy….as i mentioned,i’m going to panama in may…it will be my first trip there…i’m excited about what i’ll experience…do you ever get to tampa…try my snail mail…ctampanow@att.net…it should be good….

breezygirl7

Hi there, I attempted to reply to your email address but I’m not sure it worked. How ’bout you try emailing me at Breezygirl7@gmail.com

I seldom go to Tampa except to fly out of TIA or maybe go to a show or conference. Friends of mine suggested I visit the human body exhibit at MOSI. Have you seen that?

Glad your excited about Panama…my favorite trips have been to destinations that are new to me…that’s why CR is so special, even on subsequent trips it feels new and exciting.

Fairwinds, Terri

jasman

Breezy,

Please check out my topic further down the list about forming a singles group in Costa Rica. I’m going to make my first trip to Costa Rica next summer, and I want to meet as many people as I possibly can.

John.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.