Looking for FANTASTIC architect in CR

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Looking for FANTASTIC architect in CR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello all, We will be closing on our Manuel Antonio property sometime in the next month or so, and I am seeking out names of architects.
    If anybody has any good suggestions, I’d love to get their names and contact info so I can meet with them on my trip down. We will have 7000 square meters, about 1 3/4 acres of jungle land bordering MA National Park. We’re looking for someone who can really design into the topography, it’s mostly flat with a few terraces, with an amazing dropoff into the jungle. I understand the need for a certain amount of concrete to deal with the earthqhake issues, but I’d like to find someone who incorporates as much stone and sustainable wood use as possible to achieve an organic feel. Any help will be greatly appreciaited, thanks…Mark in Key West

josefdez

Mark:

Give Arq. Felipe Calderón a call. We grew up in the same street, so I have known him for (I won’t say how many 🙂 ) many years, and he has been doing fantastic job on the south area of the country, all the way from Jacó to Osa.

His phone numbers: 389-3218 or 841-4306

Lic José Rafael Fernández
    Real Estate Attorney

digicelt

I can second this recommendation. I just went to see the house Felipe and Dafna (his partner) are working on in Osa, and reviewed his portfolio for future projects. He is incredibly friendly, enthusiastic, talented, and has a great network (from banks to artists) that can be called upon to assist in any project. The company is called Paradoxe Architect Studio in Escazu, or drop by his gym in Escazu and ask for him .. he’s there most mornings.

Thanks for the referal. Does Felipe have a web site by chance?
    I’m still here in the States, and I’d love to get a look at some of his work. If anybody knows of a web adress, please post it, thanks.

Lagunalaw1

I would be interested in seeing his work also. I am in the United States and just bought land in the Manuel Antonio area (South Parrita actually) and would like to hire an architect and a real estate attorney.

josefdez

Laguna:

If you give me your e-mail, I will be glad to contact your.

José Rafael Fernández. Real Estate Attorney.

Lagunalaw1
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.