Looking for an Architect

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Looking for an Architect

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We are finally ready to get building on our land in Manuel Antonio.
    I’ve met with a couple of architects already, and am hoping that some of you out there may have some more names for us to look at.
    We are planning to build in a very open, organic and sophisticated Bali style.
    We are not opposed to modern lines, but we are planning to use as many organic and natural building materials as possible.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

costaricabill
    Participant

check out this web site
    http://www.lunalodge.com/lodge.html
    this project was done by Paradoxe Architects in Escazu. I am working with them on another project in Guanacaste and they are very professional. The partner I am working with is Felipe Calderon, who speaks English very well.
    Their phone #is 22 15 1565 email is paradoxe.arquitectura@gmail.com

CALADANA
    Participant

We are building in Manuel Antonio and are very pleased to recommend our architect Carlos Arias. He’s designed and built many homes in the MA area, is American-university trained, lives part time in Jaco, and is a very fine person to know. His e-mail: ariasarq@racsa.co.cr 506-8837-4979 cell; 506-2653-2823 land line
    You can say the Aldersons referred you and informed you that Sr. Arias no longer deals with tree issues (a serious potential problem with MINAE). 🙂

We also favor the natural bali style…please, let us know if you find any Bali-styled furniture sources in CR.

Pura Vida,

Coleman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.