Limbaugh Says He’s Moving to Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Limbaugh Says He’s Moving to Costa Rica

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

“I want every one of my listeners to know that I’m not going quiet. I’ve spoken to my producers, my distributors, and my advertisers and we’ve all agreed that the show will go on. [url=http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/07/limbaugh-moving-costa-rica/]I’ll be doing The Rush Limbaugh Show live 5 days a week from Costa Rica[/url].”

Scott

PS. This is [i]satire[/i], it is NOT a serious news story… Thank goodness!

PPS. Which “celebrities” would you LIKE to see living in Costa Rica? Any suggestions?

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[i]”Satire”[/i] . . . schmatire. This is an appaling prospect.

I recalled yesterday that he’d threatened this before, during the debate over the health care reform which has so ruined his life and destroyed his happiness, so I wrote to him and begged him again not to do this.

camby

Someone had an amusing cartoon on FB last night, Limbaugh sitting in the EIB studio, where his head should be looked like a cloud and bomb going off……caption, Limbaugh reaction to election..

Was great!

Part of me wanting to move out of USA would be that I could relax and eventually, shed worrying at all about this sorta thing…whole time I was in CR, did not watch any USA news more then in passing, did watch the Americans Getting Killed channel (I think it was channel 5 and/or 45, something like that, I think it was AVN or something, nicknamed it that as it was seemingly non-stop CSI, Criminal Minds,etc….)

aguirrewar

Rush leaving Florida for Costa Rica???

think again

camby

[quote=”Scott”]”I want every one of my listeners to know that I’m not going quiet. I’ve spoken to my producers, my distributors, and my advertisers and we’ve all agreed that the show will go on. [url=http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/07/limbaugh-moving-costa-rica/]I’ll be doing The Rush Limbaugh Show live 5 days a week from Costa Rica[/url].”

Scott

PS. This is [i]satire[/i], it is NOT a serious news story… Thank goodness!

PPS. Which “celebrities” would you LIKE to see living in Costa Rica? Any suggestions?
    [/quote]

No real suggestions, maybe some low key and decent ones, but certainly, no Republicans nor neocons…CR is already, seemingly, too tied to the USA, dont need them down there making it worse (Limbaugh, Sinise,etc….)

costaricafinca
    Participant

Seven years ago, one of Bill Clintons ‘team’ purchased our coffee farm here. Very nice people but we were surprised when they actually stayed that long, living in a very rural community, but they have recently returned to the USA leaving a very expensive home they built on the property, empty, in their rush to leave…

davidd

I wish that costa rica would just get off these guys radar and choose somewhere else like Switzerland etc

2bncr

Celebrities? Musicians?

Please no…

Ego maniacs with blow horns. Costa Rica already has enough noise pollution…

How about some adventures and eccentrics…

It was great when every one of the few gringo you met back them was a true character and they all made 3% a month for doing nothing and spent it like drunken sailors!

rf2cr
    Participant

Hey – welcome to Rush and anyone else that really wants to leave the crazyness that is th US these days. I love that we can mix with a number of different idologies and can ignore those that are too radical for us……. We left not because of politics but because politics were affecting our livelihood, perhaps we can get Rush seeing the true value of “Pura Vida”. A really tranquilo Rush would definately put Costa Rica on the map!

bogino
    Participant

I had heard, but am not positive, that the famed Salomon Brothers economist Henry Kaufman lives or has substantial interests in CR. Anyone know if that’s accurate?

VictoriaLST

Its about time he moved here! I hope he comes to Nuevo Arenal to visit because we can’t wait to meet him.

(Explains a lot, does’t it?)

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”bogino”]I had heard, but am not positive, that the famed Salomon Brothers economist Henry Kaufman lives or has substantial interests in CR. Anyone know if that’s accurate?[/quote]

I met with and wrote about Mr. Kaufman in two articles which you can see at:

1. [url=https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/2267.cfm]Costa Rica Real Estate Investment – Free video of US Investor Henry Kaufman interviewed by Scott Oliver.[/url]

2. [url=https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/2257.cfm]Why Is Well Known US Real Estate Investor Henry Kaufman Investing Millions In Costa Rica Real Estate In 2009?[/url]

Kaufman did NOT invest in the project that he had been considering – after many, many months of analysis and discussions – and although I tried hard to reconnect with him, I have never been able to speak with him again to understand why.

Scott

maravilla

Rush IS part of the problem, as are all the crazy right-wingers who listen to him. He wouldn’t last 5 days in Costa Rica. This place would chew him up and spit him out, and I for one, would love to watch that process. Truly, he is one of the most despicable mouth-breathers on the planet. He wouldn’t be able to get his oxycontin here either. These kinds of people bring nothing to a community — oh yeah, you’re all gonna say he will employ people and spend money. And spew poison the entire time. UGH!

VictoriaLST

Can’t wait for him to get here!

lvc1028

[quote=”maravilla”]Rush IS part of the problem, as are all the crazy right-wingers who listen to him. He wouldn’t last 5 days in Costa Rica. This place would chew him up and spit him out, and I for one, would love to watch that process. Truly, he is one of the most despicable mouth-breathers on the planet. He wouldn’t be able to get his oxycontin here either. These kinds of people bring nothing to a community — oh yeah, you’re all gonna say he will employ people and spend money. And spew poison the entire time. UGH![/quote]

He has a lot of money to spend and it would be great for the local economy. IMO, there are far more left wing loons than far right wingers…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.