Language schools in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Language schools in Costa Rica

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    koty

Hello,
    Does anyone know of any good language camps for a few weeks in the summer. I would like to attend one with my 6 year old son and myself. Most have an age limit of 8 for kids. I know “travel spanish” and he knows just the little spanish from preschool.

Thanks!

Koty

rebaragon

Koty, Costa Rica has quite a few language schools in different parts of the country. I recommend this one because not only can you learn in a relaxed and loving environment, you can also choose to be part of a group that is helping one of the most invisible groups in Costa Rica, the indigenous Cabecar people….and you don’t have to be religiously affiliated nor will they badger you about this…They are truly a relaxed and loving group of people with a sound language program.

This project is located in Tuis, Turrialba and I’m sure you can call them arrange something with them. You can talk to Hector or Daniel and tell them that Rebeca from New Jersey (or Tita as Danny calls me) sent you…They have local families that provide you with home stays and being part of this project has been a life changing experience for many….Last time I was there there I saw some families with a few children taking classes. All the contact info below. Best of luck!

Mission Que Clama in Turrialba – CISA Language School
    Voz Que Clama Mission

Apdo. 28-7150

Turrialba, Costa Rica

(506) 531-3061/(506) 822-6752

info@vqcmission.com

http://vqcmission.com/news.html

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.