La Nacion Subscription

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum La Nacion Subscription

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    drbobmellen

Does anyone know how to I subscribe to La Nacion (in Spanish) and have it sent to my home in Oregon? I haven’t found a way by going on their web site. Thasnks Bob

Andrew
    Keymaster

I don’t think they deliver the newspaper outside of the country and if they did it would A: Probably cost you $5 per day with shipping and B: You would receive them two weeks after they were published.

Why not just read it online every day for free?

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

editer

Doc Bob,

Of course, Scott’s advice is gold, as is usual. However, if you really prefer to hold paper in your hand, here’s how I located it: at the bottom of the left column is a box labeled “Qienes Somos” and one entry is “Preguntas Frequencia.” Number 16 of the frequently asked questions is How can I subscribe to the daily in paper. They provide a link but that’s as far as I took it. You can check out the site, if you like.

Are you thinking of using the paper as a way to brush up your Spanish skills? I think I will go back and check the subscription site. If they have a Sunday delivery option, I might sign up.

editer

editer

Doc Bob

I went back to La Nacion and clicked on the link. It opened an e-mail page and offered no new information; just a way to contact the subscription department. I’m heading down to Grecia soon and am too busy now to follow up right now. I’ll contact them when I return in September. If you’re still interested in the info, I’ll let you know what I learn after I get back. If you decide to check it out yourself, I’d appreciate your letting me know what the subscriptions fees are

editer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.