KaiBella Restaurant – Shout out to Belle Richardson

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum KaiBella Restaurant – Shout out to Belle Richardson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    *Lotus

It’s a small world, I just mentioned Belle in a previous post to someone that was looking for a wedding Planner. The fabulous Belle assisted us in planning ours and recently we emailed each other and she told me about her move and new restaurant.

She was a pleasure to work with and someone I would be happy to call a friend. Great spirit, laugh and energy and her new restaurant looks amazing!

Congratulations Belle! And we’ll see you soon!

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”*Lotus”]It’s a small world, I just mentioned Belle in a previous post to someone that was looking for a wedding Planner. The fabulous Belle assisted us in planning ours and recently we emailed each other and she told me about her move and new restaurant.

She was a pleasure to work with and someone I would be happy to call a friend. Great spirit, laugh and energy and her new restaurant looks amazing!

Congratulations Belle! And we’ll see you soon![/quote]

Hey Lotus –
    we get to enjoy Belle’s great restaurant here is Samara once a week or so. She is always happy and offers everyone a great attitude and beautiful smaile. I’ll be more than happy to make sure she knows you gave her a shout- especially because that means I get to go eat at her KaiBella thai restaurant!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.