Is there anyone left that actually believes all of

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Is there anyone left that actually believes all of

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wmaes47

A post at Dogs in Costa Rica from Scott said “Is there anyone left that actually believes all of this “Homeland Security” crap?”

IF ANYONE IS NOT READY FOR THE TRUTH, THEN SKIP PAST THIS POST AND DON’T OPEN ANY OF THE LINKS…

“I can only show you the door. You must choose to walk through it”

Homeland Security… Try this
    http://www.homelandstupidity.us/

US/Mexican Border… It will not even exist there or at the Canadian border, either… WE WILL BE BORDERLESS.

The following United States Government website will attest to this truth:
    http://www.spp.gov/

Then prepare for the Amero. A replacement for the Greenback when we are borderless:
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2006/011206dollarfall.htm

The hole is deep and the rabbit keeps crawling.

The United States of America, as Perceived by Our Forefathers is DEAD.

I opened the can of worms
    Bill Maes

Andrew
    Keymaster

It really is a sad state of affairs and it would appear that Bush and his cronies have shredded the Constitution with the Patriot and Military Commissions Acts.

Isn’t the Constitution the very foundation of what America stands for?

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

wmaes47

Hi Scott

The Bush Cartel is not the only group to continue with World control.

England is in the same sad situation.

It is much deeper than anyone, except the perpeTRATORS, can imagine…

One of the biggest bad boys today is David Rockefeller. Google this monster.

It all began several centuries ago with the Illuminati and has progressed from there.

The “HOLE” is very deep.

The Federal Reserve Bank doesn’t belong to the United States of America. It belongs to world banks.

Kennedy was killed because he wanted to nationalize the Federal Reserve Bank. Google Executive Order 11110 and John F. Kennedy.

President Kennedy had the treasury issue over $4 Billion in Silver Certificates for our country. He was assassinated five months later and the Silver Certificates were recalled.

One person from this group stated that he didn’t care who made the laws as long as he controlled the money.

God help the World.
    Bill Maes

Alfred

I don’t know if anyone remembers this from last year… Pres. Bush, Vicente Fox and the PM of Canada met at the Bush ranch in Crawford, TX, to discuss the elimination of borders between the three countries. The talk was about issuing a “North American” passport of sorts, so you can travel between all three countries. In essence that would lead to “Citizenship” in all of the above. A united North America, What a concept. If it keeps going like this maybe I’ll get automatic CR citzenship in a couple of more years.
    We have met the enemy and we are it!

jstarck

Amen to all that.

Yes, those links to Alex Jones are very good reading. I have his videos and definitely like how he documents what he says, rather than just tossing out opinions that are unsubstantiated.

December, 1913 was the beginning of the end for America (Fed Reserver) and I agree about the Kennedy issue. Robert Gaylon Ross wrote a book on the various people that killed JFK, Lincoln, and MLK. it’s worth a look. It’s heartbreaking to realize that the country I call home isn’t what I thought it was. Now, I’m concerned with raising my family in a place that is safe(r) than home (my city topped the US crime list last year) and where Reichland Security isn’t found. Very, very sad indeed.

Edited on Jan 16, 2007 06:14

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.