Is anyone flying from Texas?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Is anyone flying from Texas?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sprite

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread708624/pg1

Apparently the Feds are threatening to blockade air travel into and from Texas since the Texans have decided they do not want to be groped and fondled by TSA agents and are trying to pass a law against such practice.

Every single day seems to bring new evidence that the noose is tightening.

Andrew
    Keymaster

I am British but I wish I was a Texan today!

David Simpson, Republican State Representative for East Texas concluded, “Someone must make a stand against the atrocities of our government agents. As Reagan said, ‘If not us, who? And if not now, when?’”

[ http://davidsimpson.com/blog/?postid=67 ]

Give this man a big, heavy and preferably golden medal!

Scott

DavidCMurray
    Participant

And constitutional supremacy be damned!

sprite

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]And constitutional supremacy be damned![/quote]

Constitutional supremacy only applies when constitutional federal law contradicts state law. There IS NO constitutional federal law which permits public servants to make unreasonable search and seizure of citizens. In fact,the Texans are defending themselves against a violation of the 4th amendment of the Bill of Rights.

What do citizens do when their federal government has been high jacked by a European banking cartel and ignores the 4th amendment? A better question is what do citizens do when their own government declares war on them? Blockades are a declaration of war any place on the planet. President Jefferson stated that the people have an obligation to revolt when their government becomes tyrannical.

I don’t know if there are enough US citizens who are aware, awake and willing to make the sacrifices required to tear down this criminal government. I am older and more tired now and feel I no longer have a stake in this drama so I am not willing to sacrifice. I only wish to flee this insanity to Costa Rica and hope the tyranny doesn’t migrate south as well.

Versatile

[quote=”sprite”][quote=”DavidCMurray”]And constitutional supremacy be damned![/quote]

Constitutional supremacy only applies when constitutional federal law contradicts state law. There IS NO constitutional federal law which permits public servants to make unreasonable search and seizure of citizens. In fact,the Texans are defending themselves against a violation of the 4th amendment of the Bill of Rights.

What do citizens do when their federal government has been high jacked by a European banking cartel and ignores the 4th amendment? A better question is what do citizens do when

their own government declares war on them? Blockades are a

declaration of war any place on the planet. President Jefferson stated that the people have an obligation to revolt when their government becomes tyrannical.

I don’t know if there are enough US citizens who are aware, awake and willing to make the sacrifices required to tear down this criminal government. I am older and more tired now and feel I no longer have a stake in this drama so I am not willing to sacrifice. I only wish to flee this insanity to Costa Rica and hope the tyranny doesn’t migrate south as well.[/quote]

I for one would wish that Sprite can get his butt moved down to CR so he quit his diatribes.

sprite

David,
    This is what my siblings say to me. However diatribe refers to a “bitter and abusive” criticism. How could a criticism of abusive government be abusive?

DavidCMurray
    Participant

The U.S. Supreme Court has held from the beginning that state law cannot take precedence over federal law. That is the principle of Constitutional supremacy. It really is pretty straightforward.

*Lotus

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]The U.S. Supreme Court has held from the beginning that state law cannot take precedence over federal law. That is the principle of Constitutional supremacy. It really is pretty straightforward.[/quote]

Thankfully.

sprite

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]The U.S. Supreme Court has held from the beginning that state law cannot take precedence over federal law. That is the principle of Constitutional supremacy. It really is pretty straightforward.[/quote]

That is absolutely INCORRECT.
    “The Supremacy Clause only applies if the federal government is acting in pursuit of its constitutionally authorized powers, as noted by the phrase “in pursuance thereof” in the actual text of the Supremacy Clause itself.”

Right now, the TSA is violating our 4th amendment rights. Any state which legislates in order to oppose federal violation of authorized powers would NOT be opposing the Supremacy Clause, rather that action would be SUPPORTING the Supremacy Clause.

But constitutions are just printed words on paper and are no protection or guarantor of rights. It takes living, conscious people who are willing and able to apply energy to do that end. I am living. I am also aware of the problem but I am no longer willing to apply my diminished energy to the solution.

bogino
    Participant

If I were from Texas my message to the Federal Government would be this: “BRING IT ON!” :evil::evil:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.