IRS FATCA Making Banking Abroad For U.S. Citizens EXTREMELY Difficult

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum IRS FATCA Making Banking Abroad For U.S. Citizens EXTREMELY Difficult

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    davidd

sweikert925

Hurling insults at you is a little dramatic do you think???

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I have already given you my honest assessment to you privately .. 8)8)8)

you have to be open minded enough to at least admit that you sometimes are a bit presumptuous in your dealings with people here.

I come back to this forum to see who is sweikert engaging with next..

the endless debates..

I am surprised you are not in politics… you would do well.

[quote=”sweikert925″][If the topic under discussion is “What is the plot of Hamlet?” then Cliff’s Notes would actually be a better source of information.]

If you don’t think my comments are worthwhile then you are perfectly free to ignore them. But one of us posted a comment that actually concerned the topic under discussion and one of us posted a comment purely to take a potshot at the other – so who is lecturing whom?

You seem to be following the pattern of another regular who does nothing here lately except to wait for a post of mine and then hurl another insult at me. (He is obviously obsessed with me, and some private comments he sent me when I first joined explain why, but tact forbids that I say anything more).

You are perfectly welcome to post comments on any topic – including detailing my supposed shortcomings – but I suspect the people who read this board for useful information about Costa Rica might prefer some of that firsthand knowledge that you have gained from living there instead. I know I would.[/quote]

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.