INTERESTING HOW PARAGON WORKS…hmmmmm!

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum INTERESTING HOW PARAGON WORKS…hmmmmm!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vivian

Well we just told the Paragon salesperson of our concerns about their sales practices and that we had gotten some bad reviews on their company online. I did not mention this website. He was very hostile to us and said that we probably didn’t have the money to buy property anyway. My theory on this is that everyone will eventually show their true colors and if someone behaves unprofessionally it is probably because they are.

maravilla

The person actually said THAT to you? WOW! That’s a pretty manipulative statement, and speaks volumes about their sales tactics.

Andrew
    Keymaster

In defense of any company that employs a LOT of salespeople, some are not as ‘professional’ as others… Especially when they feel they have just lost a sale.

Scott

*Lotus

Boy Paragon sure does provide all of us with entertainment!Lol…

vivian

That is true and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I had gut feelings about this company from the beginning which is which I googled them. My intuition has never failed me yet.

dhsbooker

For anyone STILL interested in Paragon, there is a recent post on the ARCR Forum, describing their recent nightmare.

How do I get to that forum? Thanks.

I think I found the forum. But it won’t accept my aol email address to register. Would you be so kind as to send me the gist of what happened? altec1@aol.com

Andrew
    Keymaster

Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Paragon Properties of Costa Rica April 2010

Please see: [ https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/Class_Action_Lawsuit_Filed_Against_Paragon_Properties_of_Costa_Rica_April_2010.cfm ]

Scott

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.