In San Ramon till Sunday

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum In San Ramon till Sunday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    angela456

Hi all,

My husband )36) and I )28) finally made it to CR. Spent Sat through Tuesday in San Jose getting our fingerprints done and yesterday we arrived in San Ramon. Just wondering if any of you happen to live here or be visting here and would like to meet. We would really appreciate any info on where to go here. So far we really like it. I can{t get over how friendly everyone is, smiles everywhere. The food has been very inexpensive and delicious. Service is the best we{ve ever had. )i can{t figure out the characters on the keyboard here. there seems to not be an apostrophy. Would love to hear from any of you who might be here.

Angela and Keith

wmaes47

Angela & Keith

Call me… Bill Maes… 870-61-54

I am around…

Ben

I have lived in San Ramon for almost 16 years. I would be happy to show you around if you have time. Ben 816-2478

angela456

great, will be in touch shortly. as soon as we figure out the pay phones that is…lol

keith

I’m glad that I’m not the only one that couldn’t figure out the pay phones. : ) Ha! Ha! Once somebody showed me, I was totally embarassed that I hadn’t figured it out on my own. I couldn’t make a call even though I had been trying for several minutes. You brought back a good memory of my first visit to Costa Rica . . .”The mysterious pay phone” . . .Thanks! Hope you enjoy Costa Rica!

linlsd1

What do you like about San Ramon? Why did you choose there? How is the weather? Thanks!

maravilla

The weather is fabulous in San Ramon, not too hot. I like it because it has everything and yet it feels like a small village. It also doesn’t have a McDonalds, a Starbucks, a KFC or any of that gringo garbage fast food that is ubiquitous. It still have little mom and pop stores, restaurants, etc. It also has all the medical stuff — good dentists, a clinic, hospitals, good doctors. What more do you need? And I like seeing cowboys on horses riding in the main streets.

kkirk101

Hi to All,

We are thinking of moving to C.R. someday.

Can someone tell me what area(s) now have good internet service? High speed? What cities? Areas?

Thank you!

DavidCMurray
    Participant

The answer to your question is that it doesn’t matter where there’s high speed Internet access. Like everywhere else in the world, high speed Internet access is expanding. Whatever is true today won’t be true “someday”.

As things stand right now, many larger towns have DSL or similar telephonic access; the same and some other areas have cable access; and almost everywhere is an appropriate site for a direct satellite dish installation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.