Hotel in Paseo Colon?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Hotel in Paseo Colon?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    *Lotus

We will need a room for two nights while I have some implants finished by Dr. Munoz near the park. Our first time staying in San Jose proper what do you think of apartotel Cristina? Any other recommendations? What’s it like staying in this area as I have only been there during the day for a business meeting. Thanks/Gracias!

paumatom

We usually stay at the Hotel Don Carlos, when we’re in San Jose. Not sure which park you mean so I don’t know how close the Hotel is to your Dr. The Don Carlos is about 2 blocks from the Holiday Inn and there’s a great restaurant nearby ( Cafe Mundo )Again not sure how much eating you’ll doing, but at the minimum you could enjoy the atmosphere and drinks.

http://www.doncarloshotel.com/

Good luck

*Lotus

Thank you I have wanted to stay there but I think it is a bit far from the Dr. but I will look into it. The Park I refer to is La Sabana (the side where the national gym is)

paumatom

That is the park I suspected and yes it’s not exactly around the corner from the hotel. In the past, when I’ve had morning appointments in that area, I’ve taken a cab down and then walked back to the Don Carlos. I think there is much more to see and do around the Don Carlos, if you’re going to have any free time.

moonbanks

try hotel grano de oro close to sabana park…very nice hotel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.