Hills of Esterillos

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Hills of Esterillos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rankingee

I sure would like to get some more specific information about these projects. I am looking at the Hills of Esterillos project but sure would like to see the real deal at the Gardens of the Pacific project. How many houses are actually build there and how is all the infrastucture which has been talked about? Any pictures out there?

Thanks for the information.

rich

koty

We visted the the gardens in Bejuco and there are quite a few houses completed with most if not all houses started. There is no landscaping yet. They have built the bridge to where the pool area is to go but there is no pool yet, I guess because they just got the electricity for it. Sorry, no pictures. We too are looking into the Hills of Esterillos project. The house plans they offer are a little funky but ok. They have cut the roads in but have not yet staked the lots. Based on the proposed plano we are reserving a lot, probably this week. However, we are waiting for advice from our lawyer who has already pointed out that there is a civil claim against the company. Anyone out there know what this is about? Also, the developers stated that the front lots on the road are titled and the rest of the lots have yet to get titled but will be within 1 and 1/2 years. They can be built on them based on something called a “condominum law”. Anyone have any information on this?

Koty

*Lotus

There website is http://www.costaricaltd.com

rankingee

Thanks for the information Koty. I guess I am a bit hesitent about how all the infrastucture will be put in and maintained. For instance, the builders have told me that the homes will have “state of the art water treatment plants” and no septic system. In the states, these types of infrastructure cost millions to build and maintain. I am just wondering how $500. a year fees will pay for this? That is the problem with low property taxes, you get no roads, no sewer, or other services we are used to in the states. I just have some concerns that the local infrastructure will not be able to handle all the development with not much money going out for road repairs, etc.

I appreciate all the open discussion on this forum.

thanks,
    rich

poppell

I own lot 14 at gardens of the pacific.
    email poppell@ispez.net for pictures.
    my house is complete and landscaping is pending.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.