Green season – This might be an odd question…

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Green season – This might be an odd question…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    audears

but any thoughts on the subject are appreciated! We are thinking of going down to CR to try to make a decision on purchasing either land or a home in June or July, which will be ‘green season’. Do you think it is a better idea to go down then, and see what it is really like when the weather might not be the greatest (and I assume road conditions might be a bit tougher, too) or when everything is sunny and bright? (I already know how fab it is during the ‘tourist’ season, so maybe this is a good idea to give a complete picture?) This thought just crossed my mind…as we were having great CR discussions at Bunco nite last nite…about 3 other couples are interested in relocating as well! (the enthusiasm is infectious!)

Andrew
    Keymaster

I think it’s important that you see the area during BOTH seasons BEFORE you make your final buying decision.

The ‘green season’ is beautiful here in the Central Valley and you don’t have the same strong winds that we have at this time of the year…

Scott

dkt2u

I agree with Scott, it is good to come here in different parts of the year. We made trips down in Nov/Dec. Feb/Mar and July/Aug, over a two year period and felt we got a good feel for both the rainy and dry season. If you have already been at least once or more during the dry season, your June/July trip would be good to get a little different perspective.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.