Forming corporation – good lawyer?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Forming corporation – good lawyer?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    smayor

Hello to all,
    We are coming down in a few months to open a corporation for the purpose of purchasing land and a vehicle. We’ll also be opening a bank account, with an automatic deposit hubby’s SS check so that we can apply for residency as pensionados.

Will readers kindly provide their experience/suggestions for an attorney who is fluent in English, who can help us get this accomplished during our visit in April? We thought we’d allow 2 days in San Jose to complete this.

Much thanks,
    Sarah

Andrew
    Keymaster

We have an entire Department called [url=https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/Costa-Rica-Lawyers-Laws-Taxes-Advice-from-reputable-attorneys-and-our-preferred-Costa-Rica-tax-expert.cfm]Laws, Lawyers and Taxes[/url] where you will find a few recommended attorneys.

No other attorneys will be recommended on my site… And no! It’s not because they pay me because they do NOT. I know them well and I KNOW they are trustworthy and yes! They speak perfect English.

I would suggest you speak to Attorney José Rafael Fernández and or Attorney Roger Petersen.

Scott

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.