Fly Florida to San Jose for $17 each way

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Fly Florida to San Jose for $17 each way

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jerrym
    Participant

Spirit airlines is having one of their low-price promotions and you can go from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to San Jose for $17 each way (plus taxes and fees, of course).

BUT you have to book your ticket by midnight tonight (Thursday the 17th). Below is a link to their web page showing the discounted fares.

http://marketing.spiritair.com/sales/current.html

I don’t know if you have to be a member of their $9 club to get these fares or not — if so, just pay your $9 for a six-month membership and then buy your ticket.

Jerry Minchey

jerrym
    Participant

$17 also gets you to Ft.Lauderdale from 25 cities. The same link in the above post will show your which 25 cites.

So, for $34 (plus taxes and fees) you can get to San Jose (and $34 will get you back).

Jerry Minchey

harvcarp

$9 membership is not required. The dates shown-FLL/SJO for the promotion were available at the $17. However, none of the SJO/FLL dates offered had any $17 fares.
    A call to ‘customer service’ about the situation offered no help.

Harvey

harvcarp

San Jose, Costa Rica To: Fares From Dates Available
    Fort Lauderdale $17* Each Way 6/17, 6/18, 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 7/18, 7/19, 7/23

costaricabill
    Participant

I tried most of the dates and rec’d no fares close to the $17. I think they may offer 2-3 seats per date at these rates.

Peg

Those seats sell out very quickly. I believe on Spirit you now pay for seat selection also, $5 for center, $10 for window, and $15 for aisle. Generally Spirit still has better prices than the other airlines. You can fly first class with them for what you’d pay for coach on other airlines. They have these sales about every other month.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.