Fluoride in water

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Fluoride in water

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ginette
    Participant

Fluoride in water

Shef
    Participant

To the best of my knowledge the municipal water systems in CR do NOT add fluoride; there are just too many of them. How they get the fluoride into you in CR is via the table salt. If you check the local table salt’s ingredients you will find that they all contain some form of fluoride.

Generally speaking the water in CR is very good; here in Nuevo Arenal I would say that it is at least on par with our water back in Rhode Island. As you move further west from Arenal I have been told that there are issues with arsenic; an inexpensive 4 or 5 stage under-sink reverse osmosis unit will will remove this and any chlorine that may have been added from your drinking/icecube water. I do not think that bathing in this water would be an issue; that being said, I am not a doctor…YMMV;-)

Ronedwards
    Participant

Fluoride is a toxic poison It has no reason to be in water or salt. Fluoride is only effectice for teeth when applied topically to teeth, not eaten or drunk. Most european countries have taken fluoride out of their water. I am a pharmacist and I hate the addition of fluoride to anytghing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.