Finding my partner in life in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Finding my partner in life in Costa Rica

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    davidd

that’s a great update

a few years ago before moving here I went out on one of my very last dates in NYC.

this girl had such a feminist type of attitude that any kind words of your hair looks beautiful today she made a nasty remark

then she went on and on about her nails, men are pigs.. etc all during dinner downtown

that I excused myself.. went to the front and gave the cashier about half the money and left her there.

🙂 that was my very last date

american women unfortunetly are the worst in my humble opinion.

2bncr

The mantra for the past two generations in America has been that women suffer from low self-esteem brought on by a multitude of negative influences such as teacher bias, misogyny, old boys’ networks, parenting favoritism, double standards, gender stereotyped toys, you name it.

Low female self-esteem industry has been one giant scam perpetrated on gullible liberals and cowed conservatives. Women — American women in particular — don’t have a low self-esteem problem; just the opposite — they have a problem of unwarranted high self-esteem. What kind of woman do you get when you combine a cultural apparatus designed to maximally extol the virtues of womanhood and cast all fault for any female shortcomings on male bias and discrimination with a biologically innate evolutionary imperative that renders men more expendable than women? Answer:

A woman with a big fat head.

From the cradle, women are groomed by their peers, family, society and DNA-coded algorithms alike to embrace the joys of big-headedness. It used to be only beautiful women had this problem (and with at least a semblance of justification based on real value), but now ugly women, fat women, and lawyers are all riding the phony low self-esteem grievance chariot to the entitled princess winners’ circle. The result has been to produce a nation of broads hell-bent on seeing themselves as god’s gift to god himself.

You here women pronouncing themselves as goddeses frequently. How many men do youhere calling their counter parts into a “god” club.

This is all coming to a head now that American women have woken the sleeping giant with their overt disdain for men and blatant gender blur designed to feminize all possessing a penis.

Her in Costa Rica is expanding but men here look at women not as something you put on a pedestal but rather as a tool that makes family life comfortable. They are not wanting the alpha female like their male counterparts in the US do, rather they seem content to have a less beautiful woman and the alphas are basically seen for what they are – over confident, under accomplished pain in the ass rather than a hard working less beautiful woman that fulfills her functions as mother and wife. An honorable self sacraficing woman rather than a wanabe chick flick conqueress heading down the golden path of the having it all Godessdom boat load of crap sold to them by their hollywood whore value brethern in the western world under the guise of liberation.

Rationale women understand this.

Doug Ward

[quote=”MMag”]I work in the cruise ship industry. I work a number of months and then get 4 months off to travel the world. I am planning to arrive in Costa Rica in February.

My main goal is to find a wonderful woman. NO, this is not a sex vacation. I have many CF friends on cruise ships and have been exposed to some advantages to marrying the Costa Rica female.

I’m 42 and attractive. I have lived in Mexico and South Africa for a year at a time. I”m not new to the expat thing.

I guess my main question would be what location should I go to in hopes of finding a good woman that I might we able to some day marry?

Are certain areas better for that? I want to stay away from the sex tourism areas, but I imagine there could be some geographical overlap.

Anyway, I appreciate any help you can provide.[/quote]
    Don’t be swooned by these beautiful young guapas. Find a gal your age. The little guapas often look like they need to be in a livestock auction by age 30 :shock::lol:

johnnyh

I have been blessed with having an uncle that gave me great advice. He told me to enjoy life and that the intelligent man does not marry. So far I have had great luck in that I have lived with women, and enjoyed them, and still have my assets! I’d like to retire in Costa Rica, or maybe work, but as far as women, I’m open to relationships, without too many ball and chains, if you know what I mean. Hang loose, see what there is. It would take a special woman to handle me, and god give her the skill to be able to do that! Don’t look too hard as it might get you in trouble.

[quote=”johnnyh”]I have been blessed with having an uncle that gave me great advice. He told me to enjoy life and that the intelligent man does not marry. So far I have had great luck in that I have lived with women, and enjoyed them, and still have my assets! I’d like to retire in Costa Rica, or maybe work, but as far as women, I’m open to relationships, without too many ball and chains, if you know what I mean. Hang loose, see what there is. It would take a special woman to handle me, and god give her the skill to be able to do that! Don’t look too hard as it might get you in trouble.[/quote]

Same advice to women, an intelligent woman does not marry 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.