FATCA – The despicable truth for U.S citizens abroad

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum FATCA – The despicable truth for U.S citizens abroad

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    maravilla

i freely admit that i am enslaved, too. one of the first jobs i ever had was working for the law firm of a senator that defended tax cheats. i learned at the age of 19 that the IRS is worse than the mafia, they will take everything you have, they will make your life a living hell until they extract every penny owed to them by any means possible, and they will harass you until your dying breath. Two of our clients committed suicide before the IRS was done with them. they have the ability to make you homeless, penniless, and desperate beyond anything you ever imagined.

smekuly

sprite

i have to agree with your views on this

and also GG’s

i believe this is a very personal thing deciding to comply or not

some feel its not worth the mafia coming afterwards.

me I choose a different path

as I set up my structures the same way large corporations do

and in the end

I pay ZERO taxes

and this gives me great pleasure

how else can one stay sane in an unsane world

I opted out of the system

and I sit and watch as all the minions run around in fear of the big goverment

truth is

you can beat the goverment.. not just head on.

you have to think nimble and be like water (bruce lee)

I have not paid taxes in 25 years.

well.. let me rephrase

I pay taxes obviously

on all goods and services plus property etc

not just personal taxes

sprite

gg,

A quote from Franklin:
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Simple non-compliance is one form of resistance to tyranny and, of course, it has consequences. I have resisted all my life to varying degrees. I am not criticizing you. I am addressing anyone who complains about income tax and war while paying income tax.

I want them to admit they are enslaved to a predator class which is making both economic and military war on them. AND I want them to admit they are hobbled by their submissive, fearful, herd mentality and their wishful thinking.

Below is a link to an old, illustrative story about an evil magician which has to do with this theme..

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=455

sprite

[quote=”smekuly”]sprite

i have to agree with your views on this

and also GG’s

i believe this is a very personal thing deciding to comply or not

some feel its not worth the mafia coming afterwards.

me I choose a different path

as I set up my structures the same way large corporations do

and in the end

I pay ZERO taxes

and this gives me great pleasure

how else can one stay sane in an unsane world

I opted out of the system

and I sit and watch as all the minions run around in fear of the big goverment

truth is

you can beat the goverment.. not just head on.

you have to think nimble and be like water (bruce lee)

I have not paid taxes in 25 years.

well.. let me rephrase

I pay taxes obviously

on all goods and services plus property etc

not just personal taxes

[/quote]

Well done!

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”GEEGEE”]Question for you:
    What stand have you made to challenge the IRS, other than perhaps not pay taxes and hope that you dont have to defend yourself? Have you gone up against the IRS and they declared that you in fact are correct and dont have to pay taxes on your wages?

gg[/quote]

Sprite: gg’s lengthy explanation (whether you agree with her or not) is followed by the 2 very simple, very logical questions above.
    Are you going to answer them and demonstrate to us that you believe in what you say and write in your epistles, or is this another case of [b]”Do as I say and not as I do”?[/b]

smekuly

GG

I understand your point of view and it is a very personal thing.

you can never go head to head with the IRS or any government entity NOT because its not legal or whats right or wrong. but they have the force to shut you up and throw you in jail

so the 2 other choices??

teach yourself and model your infrastructure to mimic the large corporations and leverage this so your playing in the same game as they are.

or just opt out

this is easy if you move out of the Police state (U.S.) and locate your physical body elsewhere

if you live in the U.S. this is more difficult

it’s is possible though

like I stated I have not paid taxes in 25 years

and it’s this stance I have taken has allowed me to live free in an unfree world.

i also wanted to state that I will NOT be getting social security as I plan on creating and maintaining a debt free life and will have enough money to live happy for the next 35 years. god willing of course 😀

[quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”GEEGEE”]Question for you:
    What stand have you made to challenge the IRS, other than perhaps not pay taxes and hope that you dont have to defend yourself? Have you gone up against the IRS and they declared that you in fact are correct and dont have to pay taxes on your wages?

gg[/quote]

Sprite: gg’s lengthy explanation (whether you agree with her or not) is followed by the 2 very simple, very logical questions above.
    Are you going to answer them and demonstrate to us that you believe in what you say and write in your epistles, or is this another case of [b]”Do as I say and not as I do”?[/b]

[/quote]

sprite

[quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”GEEGEE”]Question for you:

gg[/quote]

[/quote]

Suffice to say that I file a tax return with all the correct information reported but I attach no income tax payment. You can go to prison for giving false information on a tax filing but you cannot go to prison for not paying what the IRS considers a debt. Debtor’s prison was done away with over a century ago. In my youth, I was an active war protester and draft resister.

So far, I have been fortunate in that neither action has caused me any hardship or negative consequences so I cannot be pushing anyone else to take any action in defense of their freedoms which may well have bad results for them individually…and I have not here.

But I AM pointing out to anyone complaining about unjust war and confiscatory taxes they are dealing with a criminal U.S. government which uses force and threat of force to enslave them and to take the fruits of their energies. They should know they are living in a tyranny which is fast becoming world wide and Costa Rica is no refuge. They should know that bowing to that tyranny only makes it stronger and I believe that the intended end game is a world which will be much less acceptable to them than the one in which they now live.

clewis

[quote=”sprite”]
    But I AM pointing out to anyone complaining about unjust war and confiscatory taxes they are dealing with a criminal U.S. government which uses force and threat of force to enslave them and to take the fruits of their energies. They should know they are living in a tyranny which is fast becoming world wide and Costa Rica is no refuge. They should know that bowing to that tyranny only makes it stronger and I believe that the intended end game is a world which will be much less acceptable to them than the one in which they now live.

[/quote]

You just can’t help yourself can you? If I had your attitude I would never move to CR and live in peace. You won’t and you can’t. Where is that Sprite forum?

smekuly

Clewis

I don’t agree with alot of what sprite sais

but sorry chummy he is right on the money.

if you are too blind to see this then shame on you

keep doing what your doing..

[quote=”clewis”][quote=”sprite”]

[/quote]

You just can’t help yourself can you? If I had your attitude I would never move to CR and live in peace. You won’t and you can’t. Where is that Sprite forum?[/quote]

clewis

[quote=”smekuly”]Clewis

I don’t agree with alot of what sprite sais

but sorry chummy he is right on the money.

if you are too blind to see this then shame on you

keep doing what your doing..

[quote=”clewis”][quote=”sprite”]

[/quote]

You just can’t help yourself can you? If I had your attitude I would never move to CR and live in peace. You won’t and you can’t. Where is that Sprite forum?[/quote][/quote]

Smekuly….Which way is the wind blowing today? Don’t you remember you started the thread that lead to the rule? Is your memory that bad? Look in the mirror man…:idea:

clewis

Scott…I think this thread has long ago ran it’s course. There is no agreement here just a pissin battle..The intent of your original post has been lost..This is where we were last December.

wspeed1195

Gee gee said give up citizenship. I would gladly change places with,or trade my US citizenship for A costa rican citizenship. Hey, that’s just me.

katydzn

According to the January 2012 issue of the Sovereign Individual, Panama would seem to be a better place to have an off shore entity. One might find Bob Bauman’s, Offshore Confidential and interesting read.

However, as of today Mr. Obama is proposing additional taxes on companies operating outside the US…..It will never end as long as we have this administration and a 16 trillion debt!!!!

Katydzn

Andrew
    Keymaster

A new ‘Seriously Disturbing Tax News For U.S. Citizens Living in Costa Rica: IRS Withholds Foreign Investor’s Tax-Free Income at 30%’ article just published on 14th June 2012 can be read at:

[ https://www.welovecostarica.com/members/3694.cfm ]

Please do me a favour and DO NOT post comments about this new article in this old thread here, please post them in the new Discussion Forum thread – you’ll find the link in the article.

Scott

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.