Extra curricular activities for kids – 3 & 6 – in Dominical?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Extra curricular activities for kids – 3 & 6 – in Dominical?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anniewaits

hello, my husband and I just moved to Costa Rica and are currently looking for some extra curricular activities for our children to get involved with.

Any recommendations on karate, dance, horseback riding lessons, or surf lessons would be great or anything that your children have loved being involved in that I may be missing!

Anywhere in San Isidro, tinamastes, Dominical, or Uvita would be great! They are 3 and 6 years old. Thanks so much!

daveed

Dominical has many activities that are on going in the area like hip-hop dance class for boys and girls and ballet above the Patron’s bar. Surfing lesson’s are also a very big hit and weekend beach days with many families at playa hermosa beach. If they are into music you can get lesson from Ruby Kim in Dominical. Additionally the Uvita Christian school and Escuela Verde are great places to find activities on their websites.

VictoriaT

Activities? Are you joking? Get them picture books on plants and animals in CR, have them follow leaf cutters. Take them to a ranch, a chicken farm, have them start collections, press leaves, there is so much to do here you can’t run out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.