Developers, Builders & Real Estate Firms

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Developers, Builders & Real Estate Firms

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    grb1063

Scott:

Can you give us an idea of when your list of recommended, average or “run as fast as you can” developers, builders and real estate firms is due out?

Andrew
    Keymaster

I didn’t know anybody was expecting a list?

I would LOVE to produce such a list but since some of the most aggressive land promoters in Costa Rica happen to have some of the most aggressive attorneys in Costa Rica as partners in their projects, life can get very expensive for people very quickly if you happen to mention that a particular developer is one that’s on the “For God’s sake, hang up the phone!” list

EVERY SINGLE DAY, I hear about some other group or project that are doing things that they should NOT be doing. 90% of them are Gringos ripping off other Gringos but, it is exceedingly difficult for me to ‘highlight’ those companies.

Needless to say, we focus only on recommending financially strong, experienced developers with a proven track record of delivering a quality real estate product in Costa Rica.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

diego

Good ansewer Scott. Guard the rear. I like that. Maravilla guarding mine now. We are going to take over CR and cast it in our image…. LOL

grb1063

Thanks Scott. I asked a question earlier in the forum about Tropishpere in Mal Pais and whether they are a recommended real estate professional, since we have narrowed our retirement search from previous trips to CR to the south tip of Nicoya. Our S.A is set-up (used Roger P), we are visiting regularly every 6 months and ready to make an educated purchase based on all the knowledge we have gathered over the last three years, including the pertinent, unbiased information in your forum (some people are blindly opinionated). I am a construction professional with an education in architecture,fluent in spanish by birth (Argentine mother) and have a grounded understanding of the latin/tico culture, which should serve us well. Appreciate your web site very much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.