Dental Implants

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Dental Implants

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    diego

Does anybody know if there are experienced dentist who do implant work?

guru

Dr. David Viquez R., Clinica Dental del Norte is very good. He has two offices, one in San Jose'(I think) and the other in Cuidad Quasada. My lady friend just had dentures made there and is going back for post implants to hold the lowers in. He is also my friends’ dentist there and they have been very happy with him.

He speaks English very well. His clinica is on the edge of town on the road to Aguas Zarcas (from San Jose turn right at the end of the block that the Catedral and park is on).

506-560-2585 or 460-7181

Cuidad Quasada is the the regional center about a 1-1/2 hour drive from the San Jose airport. Its a small town on the slopes of volcan Platanar. It is on the way to Arenal one way and the northen lowlands the other. If you want to enjoy the real Costa Rica this is the place.

Charlie

I had an implant done in Curridiabat , outside of San Jose. Dr. Oscar Reiche Fishel was excellent, had a state of the art dental office, graduated from U.S. very friendly and painless. Email me at charliequesada@yahoo.com if you want his number, don’t have it offhand.

kungfumasta

You HAVE to try Dr.Zuria Gonzalez. I´d say 90% of the Americans and Europeans in Escazu go to her, her work is just outstanding, she is so kind and loving, she pulled out two of my wisdom teeth while I watched Nickelodeon at her office, we were done before I even began to stress. You can ask anyone, specially the people at The Pub in Escazu, if you need contact info for The Pub or Dr.Gonzalez let me know, though I visit The Pub more often and more willingly than the dentist I can point you the right direction.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.