Crime spree in Nuevo Arenal

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Crime spree in Nuevo Arenal

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Imxploring
    Participant

[quote=”sweikert925″][quote=”VictoriaLST”]As for your cases, Sweik, an old man with a gun…a frightened 63 yo…[/quote]

So, Vic, old men and frightened 63 year-olds shouldn’t be allowed to have guns? I suspect you may be making imxploring a bit nervous. So I strongly suggest you remain out of range of his gun.
    [quote=”VictoriaLST”]As to Martin, I have my concerns and would have voted not guilty.[/quote]

No one who didn’t hear every word of testimony and see all the evidence should presume to pronounce a judgment on any trial. If you think you are able to make that determination purely on the basis of what was reported in the media, then I shudder to think of you on any jury.[/quote]

And yet you protest when a group of folks that were treated to all the facts, evidence, and information that was all subject to cross examination in open court found Zimmerman not guilty. That makes me wonder? Do you know something we don’t when YOU question the outcome of the trial?

pixframe
    Participant

[quote=”sweikert925″][quote=”Imxploring”]And yet you protest when a group of folks that were treated to all the facts, evidence, and information that was all subject to cross examination in open court found Zimmerman not guilty. [/quote]
    I expressed [b][size=200]no protest of any kind [/size][/b] on the outcome of the Zimmerman trial. None. Nada. Zero. Zip. Please show us all where you think I did.

I have never and will never second guess any jury, including the one that came up with the Zimmerman trial verdict. I’ve been on a jury and know how hard it is to come up with a unanimous verdict. So let me restate: No one should ever dare to pass any kind of judgment – either agreement or disagreement – with any jury’s decision unless they have heard all of the testimony and seen all the evidence that the jury did.[/quote]

Lucky for Alfred Dreyfus you weren’t around in his day.

Geesh, Sweik! You yourself posted (above) the link to http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/us/trayvon-martin-shooting-fast-facts/ and asked Victoria who was the bad guy … and in doing so was expressing your opinion regarding the jury’s verdict. It’s really peculiar that you, of all people (King of Expressing His Opinions), is telling Victoria she has no right to express hers. Is it because hers differ from yours? As long as she, or anyone … even you … are not shouting fire in a movie theatre we each have the RIGHT to express our opinions regarding anything and everything we choose to express our opinions on and that includes jury verdicts!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.