Crime in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Crime in Costa Rica

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    bamboo

BAMBOO’s personally insulting comments have been deleted by Scott Oliver

maravilla

i don’t have bodyguards although we do have an armed guard in our hood. my friends with bodyguards are not spoon-in-mouth americans — they are italian business owners, and business owners are a big target for kidnapping in latin america. and your point was????

Andrew
    Keymaster

My experience has been very different…

I’ve lived in Costa Rica for over ten years.

I’ve lived in a 180 year old adobe home in a very humble Tico neigbourhood in San Antonio de Escazu, an apartment in Escazu, a humble home in Escazu, a nicer home in Trejos Montealegre, an apartment in Santa Ana, a luxury home in Puerta de Hierro in Santa Ana and now live in an apartment in San Jose.

I have also built a couple of vacation homes in the country 90 minutes from San Jose.

During that time, my home has never been robbed, I have never been attacked and have never felt threatened.

I did have a rocking chair stolen from outside the adobe home and, my car radio was was stolen when I was having lunch in a restaurant in San Pedro in the city.

At my country home, which you can see at:

[ https://www.welovecostarica.com/members/Build_Your_Own_Costa_Rica_Vacation_Home_For_Under_US96K_With_Free_Video.cfm ] the

You’ll see that we leave the furniture out 24 hours per day and it’s never been touched…

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.