CR Tropical Properties

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum CR Tropical Properties

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mbrown

I am considering getting a lot as well. I see the above legal action against them, does anyone know what the end result was.

I love the opportunity, but am scared of the possible nagatives.

linlsd1

I spoke with Patrick on the 12th of July. He said it was not a big deal. the govt. was going for several companies and they ended up selling their coffee co. He said they were a big co.at the time. Nothing came of it.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Would someone give me a clue what we are talking about here?

Should this belong in a realted thread because it means nothing to me?

Scott Oliver

mbrown

Scott,

I apologize is my responce started a new discussion. I was reading the responces obout CR Tropical Properties and the legal action of the two owners that someone had posted. I wanted to know if anyone knew what came of that. I am interested in getting involved with them and getting a few lots and just want to get more info. Sorry if i caused any issues. This is the first time on your site and i am very impressed with all the info i have seen in just a few hours.

So if you have any info on CR Tropical Properties, and the development 20 minutes north of Manuel Antonio I would be very interested. thanks and sorry for the confusion

jasonschneck

Scott, did you receive anything back on this, I am also looking at that property and would be very interested in any outcome. Do you have the original article. thanks, Jason

fcm811

Are there any other posts on CR Tropical Properties (costaricanlandsales.com? I saw a lot of info on Paragon but none for CRTP. I am currently considering lots in their Las Palmas Project. Spoke to a reference they gave me (left messages with two others) who loves CR and has had a very good experience so far.

Fred

mbrown

Fcm811,

I first purchased one ocean view Late last year, then I purchase two Mountain View in Jan 06. I made my trip down to visist the site and meet with Patrick. I was skeptical, but i must say I was impressed with the land, the possible value increase and the mountain view’s view is incredable. They seem to be above board, i have done some looking in to and have found nothing to scare me. I recently purchased two more properies, so I am happy with them so far. Apparently they filmed a new commercial that is on air every other weekend on certain channels.

They have said they started working on the workers house and the front gates, i have asked for photos of these, i would recommend you do the same.

Good luch

mfuggetta

Hi all, I am new to this site and also purchased a mountain view lot from CR Tropical Properties. I just came back from Costa Rica on August 28th. I loved it. I am a Residential Home Designer/Drafter and a Construction Estimator in Florida.

I was impressed with what I saw at Las Palmas. I met with Jon the Property Manager (an American living in costa Rican for 30 years) and Shadd from Florida. The project has electric and they have the entry gate 90% finished which has the electric in for the security gates. They also, had the fiber optic lines in for phones. They are now installing the permanate roads in the project as opossed to the roads that are there now.

I even saw the work starting on the Marina in Quepos (Pez Vela).

Leaving Costa rica, I felt confident in my investment and look foward to my future there.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Do any of these people have last names?

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

mbrown

mfuggetta,

Thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it. I felt the same when i visisted, but it is nice to hear you point of view as well.

mfuggetta

Your welcome.

Hi Scott, the people that I met are Jon Skeffington and Shadd Vickory.

Thanks,
    Mike

Andrew
    Keymaster

is this the same Shadd Vickory that comes up when you Google his name?

Is that the same guy?

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

mfuggetta

I do not know and I hope not. I met him for the first time in Costa Rica. My understanding is that he is a salesmen for the company, but I am curious to know what Patrick’s last name is.

The construction for the project is going to be overseen by Rodrigo– I will get his last name. His phone # is 506-201-0300 and The lawer is Alvaro Carballo -506-201-0300.

I encourage anyone to call them.

I also found this posting from Kenneth Johnson
    President C.R. Tropical Properties on another site.
    I thought that I would share this with everyone that is interested.

Thank you Scott, I am going to call all involved.

“This post is from Kenneth Johnson, the president of C.R. Tropical Properties, Inc.
    The intent of this post is to clear up some misconceptions about our company.
    1. I am the President of C.R. Tropical Properties, and welcome any questions about our company, program, or employees.
    2. We do not or have ever been associated to Paragon, Paramount, or any other sales organization, selling land either here in the USA or Costa Rica.
    3. Our Attorney of record is Alvaro Carballo-Pinto. He was born a Costa Rican. His family’s ancestors can be traced in this country to the early 1800’s. All his life he has been involved with real estate. He obtained his law degree from the University of Costa Rica School of Law, and his master’s degree from the University of Miami School of Law.
    4. Our company has never mailed or sent any literature to any of our clients because of our company’s eco-tourism consciousness. We have chosen to give you ALL the information you need to learn about Costa Rican land and make an educated buying decision right from this special section of our web site. We firmly believe that providing web based information rather than sending you glossy 4-color brochures is a better choice to preserve the health of our environment.

Regards
    Kenneth Johnson
    President C.R. Tropical Properties
    877.737.0966″

Edited on Aug 31, 2006 21:38

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.