CR Home

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum CR Home

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    marion

hi, i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with cr home in grecia? its a gringo couple who say they sell property cheaper than other companies.tey also offer investments where you can make 50% ayear. has anybody used them? thank you

jenny

They are my neighbors, they have 50% money and have not shared it with me. Im hurt.

Jerry

Look, Costa Rica is no different than any other place I’ve ever been… “too good to be true” applies world over…Making 50% a year rings like “the Brothers” investment scams

soulsurvivr

I have talked to more than one person that has not had a good experience with cr-home. Anyone can find cheap property to sell, but like it is with many things, you get what you pay for.

cindyc

Hola, I met with Randy and Rhonda about a year ago; I didn’t actually buy property from them, but they seemed like nice people and were focused on showing people properties that were affordable and a good value. Some agents I met with went straight for the priciest property they could find, but I didn’t find that to be the case with them. Having said that, since I didn’t actually buy property I can only speak from my intial impression. As all these boards will tell you, it’s good to talk to a lot of people and do a lot of looking. I just found another part of the country that I liked better; purely personal taste. I would be cautious with anyone claiming they can make you 50%.

Truth2008

True, the price of the property is not what you should focus on when buying a property here in Costa Rica (although I recognize that it is a very important thing). I feel that of primary importance is the due diligence that is performed on your behalf by the realtor. Other posts on this forum and on CR-Home / Randy Berg’s forum indicate that Cr-Home is not responsible for the due diligence, you are! CR-Home seems to have the position that finding and selling the property is the only role that they play in the process.
    I would be very wary of any company here that charges you a “realtor” commission for finding a property

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Hey! If Bernie Madoff can do it, why not Randy Berg?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.