Costa Rica wedding sites & information

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Costa Rica wedding sites & information

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wizze1

Does any one have any information on wedding ceremony and or wedding reception halls, sites, etc. in the San Jose area and vicinity? We have been in contact with a few wedding coordinators, only one of them in constant contact with. While I am asking is there any particular photographers, florists,dj’s bakers, etc. that any one can refer us to? How about any restaurants that would be open to having us rent it out? We are looking for a way to have all the friends and family to be able to come, as most live in Costa Rica, and we do not want to limit the amount of people to invite, but food costs are usually per person. One of the suggestions we received from one of the coordinators is The Quinta y Villa del Sol in Santa Ana. Has anyone been there for a party or wedding? Any help we can get from you guys would be great. Thanks for any information you can give us. It is hard to plan something like this while not in the same country, but I also do not want to give up not being married in Costa Rica. We have to make a decision as to hire a planner or not, although we probebly will have to, it would be great to get several options and information from as many people as we can. Would love to have ceremony at Hotel Beaugonvillea, any information or contacts?
    Thanks again!!
    wizze1

*Lotus

Check out http://www.xandari.com this is a beautiful spa resort on a working organic coffee plantation. Also http://www.villacaletas.com is near the beach and offers beautiful wedding packages. Good Luck!!

rf2cr
    Participant

I concur with the above, Villa Caletas would be a beautiful site for a wedding. If there is any way it could be combined, our daughter Chris would be delighted to photograph your wedding while visiting CR, you can check her out at christinearnoldphotography.com.

wizze1

Thank you for the information. I checked out your daughter’s website, and her photos are great!! I saw that she lives in California, as we do as well. We would like to talk or email either you or her regarding when she will be in Costa Rica and how much her services would be. It would be great to work something out as far as publicity for her as we both live in the same state. Please email me or post another message letting me know how to get ahold of either one of you. Thanks again, will be checking back soon to hear from you!!

rf2cr
    Participant

Hi – You can get in touch with Chris at carnold3@aol.com, me at rfatacg@yahoo.com – phone # for Chris is (760) 329-3423. Hope you two can work something out.

Another location you might want to consider is Casa Turire near Turriabla. it is a fairly easy drive from San Jose, the hotel and grounds are beautiful, the food and service excellent. I am sure the staff there could organize everything that you need. Don’t have it to hand but believe their website is casaturire.com.

Regards, Ruth

Lawchik

Hi there,

I was married at La Paz Waterfall Gardens, then stayed at the Peace Lodge for a few days. Beautiful location, hassle free and had wonderful, interesting wedding photos to share. It was inexpensive as well, but there was only the two of us.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.