Costa Rica Realtor

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Costa Rica Realtor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nomad

Scott,

Someone recently ask for a good realtor in CR. I have yet to have any follow-up on inquiries. I found my property on my own, of course I am a Realtor & know the business. I did fill out the forms on your website to help me find property & never heard from anybody- thought you should know that.

Thanks for your great website.

deborah

Andrew
    Keymaster

Glad to hear you managed on your own ‘nomad’

I personally handle all real estate agent referrals and can not imagine how I missed you but, I guess things do slip through cyberspace from time to time….

Scott

I was speaking with an agent today and got what sounded rather strange. His company charges $50/day, refundable if property is bought, to take a client around to properties. He collaborates with a number of agents and said that most don’t charge, but show and sell only their own. Thoughts?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sounds very reasonable to me… Too many people USE real estate agents as tour guides with no real intention of buying something. I hear these stories every week and he’s right!

Most agents will only show properties that they have the listings for so if he will show you ANY property for sale then to be blunt, he’s probably worth the $50 per day because he’ll save you a lot of time and only show you whate you want to see and not what he wants to show you….

Good luck!

Scott

Thank you, Scott. By the way, I’m in the process of getting your book. I expect it will answer any number of questions I’ll have before getting down there and looking around in person.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.