Costa Rica Hell

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Costa Rica Hell

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GringoTico

OK, so this guy kicks the bucket, and he wasn’t exaactly Mother Theresa, if you know what I mean. So, instead of ascending, he’s on his way down. He ends up in this long hallway with doors on both sides. The first door has a sign above it – “U.S. Hell”. He goes in the door, and there’s this little demon sitting in a chair twiddling his thumbs. “Hi” said the demon. “Hello” said the newcommer. “So, what happens here in U.S. hell?” he asked. “Well” said the bored demon, “They stick you in a big vat, fill it with water, light a fire underneath and boil you up.”

“Oh, I see. Hey, thanks, but I gotta go” said the newcomer. He stepped back into the hallway and walked to another door. “England Hell” it said. He stepped in the door, and there was another little demon doodling on some paper. “Hi, soooo, what happens in England hell?” he asked. The demon barely looked up, and in his rote monotone said “They put you in a vat, add water, light a fire underneath, and boil you up”. “Gotcha” said the newcomer. “Thanks”. With that, he stepped back into the hallway and went to the next door, “Germany Hell”. He stepped in, and waking the demon from his snooze, asked what went on in Germany hell. “Don’t you know? They put you in a vat, pour in water, light a fire underneath, and boil you up!”. “Oh”, replied the newcomer. “Sorry to disturb you”.

Once again he stepped out into the long hallway. This time he peers down the seemingly endless corridor, and sees some kind of commotion in the distance. He starts walking, past “Sweden hell”, “Mexico hell”, “Japan hell”, and myriad other national hells. Finally he sees a long line of people. He continues to the front of the line, and the sign above the door says “Costa Rica Hell”.

“Hey” he asked a man in line, “What happens Costa Rica hell?” “Well” replied the doomed soul, “They put you in a vat, pour in water, light a fire underneath and boil you up”.

“But that’s what they do in all the other hells” said the newcomer. “Why are all the people in line for Costa Rica hell?”

“Well” said the man, “You know how it is. First they have to get the vat through customs, then they have to wait for the AyA (water company) strike to be over, somebody stole the firewood, and nobody covered the matches during the downpour.”

I’ll take Costa Rica hell any day.

jenny

You are just to funny. Thanks Gringo Tico. I love reading things you write, I may not agree but I love reading the stories, the statements and now the jokes.

HuffnerB

OMG. That’s too funny. And true. I’ll take Costa Rica, too.
    GringaLoca.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.