Costa Development in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Costa Development in Costa Rica

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    miamitomw

Dear Scott, I loved your book! I am looking into buying real estate from a company called “Costa Development”.

They are building a 300 acre development on the north west coast of Costa Rica called Costa Montana Estates. Do you know anything about this venture or if this is a reputable company? Thank you very much, Tom

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sorry miamitomw – I have not looked into this group…

Scott

audears

Is there a website for them? Tried looking, but couldn’t find anything.

bogus1

They contacted me also, but because they would not dislose any information and I could not find out anything about the company – I chose to pass on the deal. – Also, if you look at the buildable size of the lot, it’s not much to build a home on.

Andrew
    Keymaster

If a company does not wish to give you basic information about the product that they are trying to sell you then I would suggest that you made a very sensible decision in passing on that “deal.”

There is plenty of land for sale in Costa Rica and there will always be another “opportunity.” Take your time and do your homework and oh! Buy my book too.. 🙂

Scott – Founder
    WeloveCostaRica.com

audears

I received Scott’s book last week…and I have to say…it has GREAT information in it–I’ve been reading it with the intensity of a Robert Ludlum novel! I recommend it too! (I hereby attest to the fact that I paid retail for the book and am not being compensated for this endorsement! LOL) Adele

bigsnook

I also am looking at them. Apparently they are 1 1/4 acre lots. The packet they sent actually does look good but I dont know enough yet and am researching. Kinda wonder with all the hype if the good deals are already gone. I see ads every day on Tv here pushing Costa Rica real estate.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.