Costa Developer’s say real estate is “growing at nearly 400%”

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Costa Developer’s say real estate is “growing at nearly 400%”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jerryboda

As the author of a book about Costa Rica real estate, what do you think of this BS Scott?

Take a look at this article at http://costaricarentals.pongyangkok.com/category/costa-rica-rentals-articles/ scroll down a few articles and you will read this.

Costa Developer’s say real estate is “growing at nearly 400%”

The article says: “Prime real estate is a very wise investment, as some areas along the coast have seen as much as 400% growth in the past few years.”

Is this true or is it 400% BS?

Jerry Boda

Andrew
    Keymaster

I believe your use of those two letters “BS” is the most accurate and concise description of this drivel Jerry…

Scott

jerryboda

Thnx Scott.

That’s what I was thinking

crltd

costa real estate is in a buyers market. any inflation of value that had occurred over the past decade has been wiped out. homes that i once sold for $175,000 are re-sales at $135,000. definitely a buyers market…
    RB

grb1063

Total BS is right. The prime pieces of real estate in the southern Nicoya Peninsula area have been flat at best over the last 2 years with most foreign owners taking big disocunts or terms because they often overextended themselves in the US.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.