Corporation Tax Law

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Corporation Tax Law

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rebetzen

Does anyone know what will happen if you haven’t paid the $125 for corportions that you own when trying to enter or exit the country?

davidd

[quote=”rebetzen”]Does anyone know what will happen if you haven’t paid the $125 for corportions that you own when trying to enter or exit the country?[/quote]

the same thing that happned to the people that did not pay the luxury tax

N….O…..T…..H…..I…..N…..G… :D:D:D:D:D:D

the only thing that will happen if you have any assets in that corporation and you do NOT Pay for 3 years then they have to the right to exercise closing the coporation and seizing assets

you best bet is to reorganize the assets in 1 corp.. and the rest of them you just let expire and they will dissolve

My lawyer won’t allow me not to pay it, so I did. He said that the lawyer/notary was responsible for all clients where they held their original documents. I think not paying is three percent month penalty. Since my attorney was pretty certain that the government would crack down on not paying, I more then willing paid. Also, he had to go and queue up to pay all his clients, so it was worth is small fee for doing so.

Later,
    Tom
    Portland, Oregon

davidd

Tom

look.. the attornies here are semi retarded for lack of a better word.

one hand doe NOT know what the other is doing and all these new laws are always open to debate

a large majority of S.A.s are created with lawyers having that relationship

do you honestly think these people will all be held responsible and charge them all these fee’s cmon 🙂

it’s ok you paid 🙂 at least you will sleep better

here is the inside scoop. and I cannot reveal the source but according to democratic house leader Harry reid.. word on the street is LOL

the inactive S.A.s will be dissolved in 3 years and if the taxes with late fee’s are not up to date

they will seize any assets that are inside of that corp.

if there are no assets then the corp will dissolve.

how many S.As had secretary’s or family members as board member when you first started the S.A. so what they are going after everyone??

here is a sliding scale

the worst incompetent profession as a whole are

Lawyers

the best as a whole are doctors

and then there is everything in between

[quote=”Cancertomnpdx”]My lawyer won’t allow me not to pay it, so I did. He said that the lawyer/notary was responsible for all clients where they held their original documents. I think not paying is three percent month penalty. Since my attorney was pretty certain that the government would crack down on not paying, I more then willing paid. Also, he had to go and queue up to pay all his clients, so it was worth is small fee for doing so.

Later,
    Tom
    Portland, Oregon[/quote]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.