Cool Costa Rica videos

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Cool Costa Rica videos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    *Lotus

We don’t spend much time in Jaco, but that video really made me miss being there and watching the surf videos on the wall across from pops after a good pizza from wishbones!

Andrew
    Keymaster

You are quick lotus! I put that up there ten minutes ago…

I gotta’ go to bed sometime 🙂 but would you believe there are soccer parties around me tonight? We can only hope that they are not planning on partying all throughout the night and then restingt after the game – That would probably kill me right off…

While I’m here – Please tell me! What short videos would you REALLY love to see on the site?

Scott

“Anything and everything Costa Rican or that Costa Rica is about.”

Like dah’!

Escazu 🙂 :)) :))) here’s back at yeah’ (: ((: (((: Toronto

PS That’s what happens when you do not watch TV, read newspapers, except for a LARGE batch you get in the mail, after ordering the excellent information packed Ultimate Pack from this site. Like dah’!

Good night Scott. Sweet dreams. ZZZZzzzzzzz…..

PPS: Could not insert your article about the Hotel Don Carlos, but what I did in the end, is even better. Now you and your website are in the story. (:

“Mucho tease!”
    ‘Si.”

jbenson2

Scott, I enjoy the presentations you are doing on homes. Not only are you including photos, the specifications and pricing, but some of them have a video which does a good job of promoting the home. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.