Conspiracy of the rich

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Conspiracy of the rich

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    amccarty

Check out — Conspiracy of the rich–Kiyosaki-The 8 rules of money
    I recieved this link from David Macgregor of Sovereign life
    The book can be viewed free on line.

Edited on Apr 06, 2009 10:52

Andrew
    Keymaster

I have frankly never understood the appeal of this man’s books and would agree with John Reed’s opinion of him and his advice which you can see at: [ http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html ]

“Rich Dad, Poor Dad is one of the dumbest financial advice books I have ever read. It contains many factual errors and numerous extremely unlikely accounts of events that supposedly occurred.

Kiyosaki is a salesman and a motivational speaker. He has no financial expertise and won’t disclose his supposed real estate or other investment success.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad contains much wrong advice, much bad advice, some dangerous advice, and virtually no good advice.”

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.comn

ANDREWFORCR

Thank God someone else shares my point of view! I read “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and before I read John Reed’s analysis, I thought the same thing. It’s probably the worst financial book I’ve ever read. So many of my friends swear by Kiyosaki. It just goes to show you don’t have to be smart to make money, just be a good marketer!

sueandchris

A family member thought that “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” was such a great book that she gave it to her son-in-law. He bought in to the book’s plans completely and after a brief and meteoric rise to financial success crashed. He took his family of six along with him into bankruptcy and ruin (and this was before the current financial crisis).

I read about four chapters before I knew it was nonsense. Jeez!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.