Congratulations Scott…

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Congratulations Scott…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    VictoriaLST

…for hitting 40,000 posts and for hosting a terrific website! We love you, guy!

Andrew
    Keymaster

That’s sweet of you to think of me – thank you …

I didn’t even notice …

Scott

davidd

Scott

Congratulations also.

I have never met you personally because I would probably give you a knuckle sandwich due to your presumptuous personality. πŸ˜€

but you do run a professional site so I give you that

Andrew
    Keymaster

Unless you know me Davidd you will not know or appreciate/hate my sense of humor.

What is also interesting to me as a Brit after 12 years of living here is that it has been my experience that I come across fewer “cultural differences” and less clashes in my relations with Central and Latin Americans than I did with Americans in the 11 years I lived in NY.

My ex-wife is a New Yorker and my gal here for the last 9 years is from Guatemala.

Scott

PS. Giving me a “knuckle sandwich” may be more troublesome for you than you think. πŸ˜† I’m pretty fit and very fast for a 52 year old dude …

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”davidd”]Scott

I have never met you personally because I would probably give you a knuckle sandwich due to your presumptuous personality. πŸ˜€

[/quote]

Some clarification is in order. Which one is the pot and which one is the kettle?

VictoriaLST

Boys, boys, boys. I say a nice “thank-you” and you start a fist fight. Maybe I will referee πŸ˜€

davidd

[quote=”DavidCMurray”][quote=”davidd”]Scott

[/quote]

Some clarification is in order. Which one is the pot and which one is the kettle?
    [/quote]

ahh a reply from the peanut gallery πŸ˜€

davidd

[quote=”Scott”]Unless you know me Davidd you will not know or appreciate/hate my sense of humor.

What is also interesting to me as a Brit after 12 years of living here is that it has been my experience that I come across fewer “cultural differences” and less clashes in my relations with Central and Latin Americans than I did with Americans in the 11 years I lived in NY.

My ex-wife is a New Yorker and my gal here for the last 9 years is from Guatemala.

Scott

PS. Giving me a “knuckle sandwich” may be more troublesome for you than you think. πŸ˜† I’m pretty fit and very fast for a 52 year old dude …[/quote]

52 years old!!!!!!

Scott you look 35 πŸ™‚

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”davidd”]
    52 years old!!!!!!

Scott you look 35 πŸ™‚

[/quote]

The picture was taken when he was 16.

VictoriaLST

Boys, boys, boys. Can’t live with ’em, can’t live without ’em….(we could try)

2bncr

Bunch of jokers! I love it.

regardless – the website is awesome.

You deserve credit. Great job.

I knit pick about your refusal to use the registered and trademarked name “Realtor” correctly, but aside form that you run a great website, and in a country of expat jokers, refreshingly you do not seem to be one of them…

That is saying something indeed…

Carry on!

rf2cr
    Participant

Davidd, I assure you Scott is a really nice guy, think you need an immersion program in british humor, it often comes off as pomposity…..I know, I married one, it has only taken 48 years of living with him to begin to understand!

Certainly suggest you be less generious with your “knuckle sandwiches”.

davidd

[quote=”Rf2cr”]
    Davidd, I assure you Scott is a really nice guy, think you need an immersion program in british humor, it often comes off as pomposity…..I know, I married one, it has only taken 48 years of living with him to begin to understand!

Certainly suggest you be less generious with your “knuckle sandwiches”.[/quote]

I am sure Scott can take care of himself being a commando.

it would be like the thriller in manilla πŸ™‚

the british commando against Benny Blanco from the bronx.

we could film it and hopes it goes viral on youtube.

seriously I have the utmost respect for Scott Oliver

camby

[quote=”DavidCMurray”][quote=”davidd”]
    52 years old!!!!!!

Scott you look 35 πŸ™‚

[/quote]

The picture was taken when he was 16.
    [/quote]

and he is the one on the right!!:lol:
    [u]Just kidding[/u], of course!!!!!
    Congrads, nice fourm and site!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.