Congratulations Los Tico’s

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Congratulations Los Tico’s

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bogino
    Participant

On another [b]IMPRESSIVE[/b] World Cup victory today.

I hope they can keep it up. :D:D

davidd

[quote=”bogino”]On another [b]IMPRESSIVE[/b] World Cup victory today.

I hope they can keep it up. :D:D[/quote]

I agree.. the excitment is in the air..

orcas0606
    Participant

[quote=”davidd”][quote=”bogino”]On another [b]IMPRESSIVE[/b] World Cup victory today.

I agree.. the excitment is in the air..[/quote]

It appears that FIFA can’t accept the fact that Costa Rica was able to defeat two of their favorites so they called in the anti-doping pólice. Seven Costarican urine samples were taken and only two from the Italians. Did you see the clear penalty that wasn’t awarded to CR when Campbell was dumped in the box? Once again we see that the money is more important than the game. Sure hope that the tests come back negative and they beat the Brits!!!! Love the vibes………..

bogino
    Participant

[quote=”orcas0606″] Did you see the clear penalty that wasn’t awarded to CR when Campbell was dumped in the box? [/quote]

That penalty was pretty [b]OBVIOUS[/b] to me. Even though it was a low scoring game, it seemed apparent that CR [b]WAS[/b][u][/u] the better team this day. They just seemed to [b]WANT[/b] it more and were [b]HUNGRIER[/b]. Maybe too, the Italians might have taken them for granted but regardless, CR more than earned this victory.

davidd

do you have the link to that story.. those wankars 🙂

[quote=”orcas0606″][quote=”davidd”][quote=”bogino”]On another [b]IMPRESSIVE[/b] World Cup victory today.

I agree.. the excitment is in the air..[/quote]

It appears that FIFA can’t accept the fact that Costa Rica was able to defeat two of their favorites so they called in the anti-doping pólice. Seven Costarican urine samples were taken and only two from the Italians. Did you see the clear penalty that wasn’t awarded to CR when Campbell was dumped in the box? Once again we see that the money is more important than the game. Sure hope that the tests come back negative and they beat the Brits!!!! Love the vibes………..[/quote]

bogino
    Participant

If you Google “[b]Fifa drug test Costa Rica[/b]” you’ll find plenty of stories on that.

sueandchris

Wankers…..LOVE that word! Wonder if Scott is a little torn on this World Cup! All my friends here in the States have been cheering along with me for Costa Rica….PURA VIDA!

bogino
    Participant

Well fought game and victory against Greece today. After Greece tied it in the 90th minute and being down 1 player I thought it was over for CR but they held up and now get to face Netherlands. Congratulations again and [b]Keep Pushin[/b] (REO Speedwagon).

bogino
    Participant

It was a hard fought match. Man for Man the Dutch were clearly better and they were better coordinated but Tico’s played excellent defense and played with a [b]BIG[/b] Heart. They have nothing to be ashamed of and I hope Tico fans turn out in a big way to welcome them home and for a job Very Well done.

That being said: [b]GO BRASIL!![/b]

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”sueandchris”]Wankers…..LOVE that word! Wonder if Scott is a little torn on this World Cup! All my friends here in the States have been cheering along with me for Costa Rica….PURA VIDA![/quote]

It makes me feel good to see you here again Sue… I hope all is well with you.

I am certainly not “torn” 🙂 I used to box, swim and play rugby/cricket competitively at school and in the Royal Marine Commandos but have never had any interest in being a ‘fan’ or watching any sport.

I’m continually amazed at the ‘passion’ that so many people have for watching sports but it’s not for me …

Scott

orcas0606
    Participant

Thanx Scott

Thanks Scott

I thought I was going to have to “comment” on some negativity expressed on this thread about CR and the World Cup but luckily I see it has been moderated. Must be sad to live under a dark cloud. “We Love Costa Rica” doesn’t seem the place for such comments. Maybe Chile would be better for all.

[quote=”Scott”][quote=”sueandchris”]Wankers…..LOVE that word! Wonder if Scott is a little torn on this World Cup! All my friends here in the States have been cheering along with me for Costa Rica….PURA VIDA![/quote]

It makes me feel good to see you here again Sue… I hope all is well with you.

I am certainly not “torn” 🙂 I used to box, swim and play rugby/cricket competitvely at school and in the Royal Marine Commandos but have never had any interest in being a ‘fan’ or watching any sport.

I’m continually amazed at the ‘passion’ that so many people have for watching sports but it’s not for me …

Scott
    [/quote]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.