Confused. News website typo or what?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Confused. News website typo or what?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fionabbb

English is not my first language so I may be missing something here but does this news story on amcostarica make sense to you?

“William Kunstley, the flamboyant lawyer, was on the defense team, and Ms. Shakur showed plenty of disrespect for the court. In fact, when a judge ordered her and a codefendant to be isolated in an adjacent room, she became [b]pregnant[/b].”

???????

Anyone?

earlyriser

Funny. Looks like a typo to me and I am guessing they meant to say indignant? As in she became indignant or maybe beligerant?

Pregnant or indignant? Well we ever know the full truth? I would stick with pregnant because it make the story more sinister! 😀

Imxploring
    Participant

Or she showed her lack of respect for the court or any concern for the proceedings by doing the nasty in another room while her fate for her involvement in several felonies and the murder of a police officer was being decided in another.

A quick internet search will prove the above statement to be true….. ah the primal instincts…. they get you every time…. even when on trial for murder!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.