Condo/Apartment in Heredia

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Condo/Apartment in Heredia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dwight

I am also interested in living in San Joaquin de Flores as i think this place has one of the best climates i’ve experienced. I need to have an idea on monthly rental cost for a 2-3 bedroom condo/apartment unfurnished/furnished in a gated community with 24 hours security. Thanks !

suzecurley

i don’t know about apartments but there is a gated community or two of small new houses across the street from the language school in town, called “centro panamericano de idiomas” (CPI)…maybe some of those could be rented?

alfredsinger

I own two new townhome condominiums in Heredia – each has 3 BRs. The larger one has 2 full baths and more space and rents for $900 per mo. The smaller one has 1.5 baths and rents for $800 per mo. Each house has a carport, 2nd floor balconies, a laundry area, and a walled rear yard (perfect for a garden). This is a gated community with about 1/3 of the units completed. If you are interested, call Gerardo Lara at 392-8844 and he can show them to you.

stephanoroy

I believe a good real estate company havin very good listing in escazu and heredia would be http://www.edencostarica.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.