Churches in Grecia Area

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Churches in Grecia Area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kingsley

I am hoping to move to the Grecia area. Are there any
    churches there other than Catholic? If so, is there a way
    to reach them?

jenny

Hello,

It is so funny, I just mentioned to a women’s group called Bloom Where You are Planted about attending the church in our community in Grecia. My husband and I attend a non-Catholic church, we are shouting Christians and love loud music, clapping and a little foot stomping. We attended the church for two years and really could not understand much, but just being in the presence of people who love and worship God was wonderful. We are still in the church, we purchased a headset for translation of the preaching and teaching in English. We invite many guest, it is wonderful, we love it, plus the church is in our community and we are not separating ourselves from the Christians here in Costa Rica. Their is an English speaking Jehovah Witness group here in Grecia also. I’ve met a lot of them they are nice people, love the Lord and they are very active in the community. Costa Rica has several religions, and many of them are represented here in Grecia. I would guest that about 60% of the people are Catholic and the other 40% are other denominations. The Baptist have a great ministry here in Costa Rica, we have hosted many missionaries from various denominations

Aaronbz

So, Jenny, what is the name of this church you’ve been attending in Grecia. I might drop by in August.

jenny

Central Christian Church in Grecia, we are really located in San Roque which is about 2 km from Grecia. If you would like to go when you come in just let my husband and I know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.