Child Immunization in CR

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Child Immunization in CR

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    maravilla

the mercury was only removed from some vaccines, not ALL vaccines, and it still remains in the flu vaccines. given the toxicity of mercury, why would anyone want this injected into their body?

DavidCMurray
    Participant

I would want this amount of mercury injected into my body in order to avoid a greater risk of infectious disease, that’s why. As Alfred rightly points out above, if I had the choice of a miniscule risk of autism or a much greater risk of cervical cancer, diptheria, tetanus, pertussis, rabies, hepatitis A or B, mumps, measles, chicken pox, smallpox, influenza, pneumonia, anthrax, yellow fever, typhoid fever, typhus, reubella, cholera and maybe more, I’d take the shots.

What is the reported incidence of autism per 100,000 live births? What is the reported incidence of autism for children aged three and five years which was Matt’s question? And what are the rates of the aforementioned infectious diseases?

maravilla

What a sanitized world you’d like to live in. You can have my vaccinations, because they ain’t putting any of that stuff in MY body. I’ve had a lot of those “diseaes” in childhood, and my mother and grandmother survived diptheria, whooping cough, and smallpox. The immune system is a wonderful thing. If you read the article to which I posted a link, the answers to some of you other questions are contained therein. Have you been following the brouhaha about the HPV vaccination? It ain’t all it’s cracked up to be, and horrific side effects are now being reported to MedWatch and other regulatory agencies. I’ll take my chances on the rest of the things you are afraid of. And whatever you do, don’t break one of those compact fluorescent light bulbs because they contain mercury and require a professional clean-up crew to get rid of the stuff.

Peg

David
    With all due respect to the seriousness of the topic, autism, mercury etc., you have just made my day, I love Jon Stewart. I didn’t think I would be able to get The Daily Show in CR. How’s that 3.o dish working out for you? Do you still lose the signal in a downpour? If you don’t mind me asking, what do they charge to get the large dish and service?

DavidCMurray
    Participant

It’s clear that Maravilla and I are at an impasse, so I’ll turn to Peg’s question.

Dr. Dish’s 3-meter dish pulls in a stronger signal than any smaller dish, but we still lose the signal in heavy rain. It all has to do with the amount of water in the air between the dish and the satellite, so even if it’s not raining hard at our site, sometimes we still lose the signal.

I’m guessing that the Dr. Dish 3-meter dish, a tuner, and installation, will cost you somewhere around $3,300 but that’s only a guess. You can check http://www.perfectodish.com for specifics.

I ran into Don Paul (Dr. Dish) the other day. He told me that he can now supply a 3-meter dish with the hardware necessary to (1)receive Dish Network’s high definition signal and (2)grant access to the Internet. It’s all done on the same dish! What you cannot get in this arrangement is Dish Network’s standard-definition signal package, so you have to make a decision.

You can e-mail Don at perfectodish@yahoo.com. Please mention my name, as I get a ten colon referral fee.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Maravilla, I don’t mean to beat this to death, but your mother and grandmother very likely had immune system resistances that are very different from ours today. You are correct that we live in a sanitized world. Therein lies the problem.

I once had the opportunity to discuss home canning with a home economist at the cooperative extension service. She was recommending that even tomatoes be pressure canned because so much of the acid had been removed that they were no longer safe to can using the traditional water bath method.

I asked her why, historically, people survived eating water bath-canned tomatoes and, for that matter, water bath-canned string beans and other vegetables which are known to be risky due to botullism. Her answer was that because folks canned vegetables one day and began eating them the next, even though the botullism did, in fact, grow in the canning jars, people built up a resistance to it. By February or March, they were routinely eating enough botullism to kill a whole neighborhood, but they were immune. Today, most of those exposures have been removed from our environments, as you rightly point out. But the pathogens remain.

Peg

David,
    Excellent information as always, thanks so much.

Ripple33

I must agree with Maravilla and Scott on this. The vaccines they are giving children in the States is causing significant problems. They tell you not to eat or eat a small amount of certain types of fish which have mercury. Why would you want to inject Mercury into a growing child. Many in the medical world have realized that this is a major problem and have tried to have mercury removed from vaccines but the pharma companies dont want anything to do with that. There has been a significant increase in Autism which could definitely be related to these vaccines. I personally know someone who has a child who was perfectly normal. (talked, responded to parents ect). Less than two days after a vaccination he became totally unresponsive. Would not talk, started to rock back and forth, and did not respond to the parents. Coincidence maybe but somehow I doubt it. My brother in law who lives in Austin refuses to have his child vaccinated because of the things that have come out with the dangers of these vaccines. Please be careful people and research this fully for yourself prior to making any decisions on whether or not to poison your child.

jd

A book titled “A Shot in the Dark” is a very informative book. Most research is sponsored by the drug sector so the research will obviously favor their slant. You can find the book at http://www.kidalog.net

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Correlation /= causation.

*Lotus

I think it is worth investigating whether or not to get all these vaccinations. Perhaps the truth of it is somewhere in the middle. But based on personal experience with the medical establishment, big pharma sales reps(friends)I feel we have to assume guilty until proven innocent. I don’t trust these big multinational drug companies and think of all the billions made with these vaccinations for every child born. No doubt modern medicine has produced great things, usually by great minds and scientists, but add the corporate component and big pharma is just another greedy entity addicted to making billions at almost any cost and perhaps they have convinced themselves that statistically the risks are small. Respectable men over at big tobacco fought for years telling us cigarette smoking was safe-it’s healthy to be skeptical when it comes to the corporate culture and the people in power.

maravilla

Two words: SWINE FLU! Anyone remember that debacle? The phoney flu, the deadly vaccine? How many people died? Mercury is still in the flu vaccines. Don’t eat mercury-exposed fish, just let us inject it into your body. And does anyone, maybe Scott, know what vaccinations are required in Costa Rica? Surely not the 20+ vaccines that a child in the State gets before the age of 3.

Saratica

I have a child with terrible asthma, another of the delicious side effects of being inoculated with thimerisol-laced vaccines, as well as a cousin with such terrible autism he is incomunicado with the world.

Anyone who can easily and handily dismiss a possible connection between having mercury INJECTED into your 6 month old body and the advent of autism or asthma with no family history… well, you obviously haven’t been personally touched by it. You haven’t spent countless nights hovering over your child who cannot breathe, gasping like a fish out of water, rushing to the hospital, giving pills, breathing treatments, steroid shots. You haven’t lived this nightmare. Which is what leads one to do research you would NEVER do otherwise. The evidence is overwhelming, despite pharmaceutical companies’ efforts at sweeping it under the rug.

Andrew
    Keymaster

CNN Reports: Dr. Oz Will Not Give Vaccine To His Kids CNN

October 6, 2009  Mehmet Oz, professor of Cardiac Surgery at Columbia University and host of the Dr. Oz Show, tells CNN he will not be giving his children the H1N1 vaccine.

Hypocrisy at it’s best eh?

He spends the majority of this interview assuring and persuading the listeners to take it, and then he admits that he won’t give it to his own children.

What he says is soooo good for the gander but according to his smart wife, is apparently not good for his own 4 kids. (60% of US population, including this CNN anchor does not want to take it!) 

Watch the CNN video interview here: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/should-you-get-the-h1n1-vaccine/4129660099 <http://video.aol.com/video-detail/should-you-get-the-h1n1-vaccine/4129660099

Scott Oliver

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.