Catastrophic systemic problems in financial markets.

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Catastrophic systemic problems in financial markets.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”agarcia”]Scott, quoting a Jew making racist remarks doesn’t make you immune from being called a racist yourself. This forum takes on such a wacko slant at times.:?[/quote]

Do you think I care?

Political “correctness” is allows people to do whatever the hell they want to do and I’m sick of it ….

sprite

[quote=”Scott”][quote=”agarcia”]Scott, quoting a Jew making racist remarks doesn’t make you immune from being called a racist yourself. This forum takes on such a wacko slant at times.:?[/quote]

Do you think I care?

Political “correctness” is allows people to do whatever the hell they want to do and I’m sick of it ….[/quote]

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this, Scott. And I am coming around to accepting the veracity of the
    thesis of Jewish domination. However, I need to point out that just as it is wrong minded to vote for personality over ideas, it is useless to go after people rather than the ideas and the system under which they operate. It seems to me that attacking the ideas and the system would be far more effective.

They are evil bastards, those who dominate us through control and creation of money. But history shows us that while individuals come and go, systems of control remain and are serviced by succeeding generations of people from all cultures and the enslavement continues.

*Lotus

I guess we can can now agree the Euro will no longer be next in line for the world “default currency”. I for one never thought it had a chance (for now obvious reasons), though this was a minority opinion not that long ago. US GDP is $14,582 trillion dollars. In the near term I would say the US is looking pretty good and there could be some buying opportunity in well run US companies after the European shake up is done rattling the markets. 10% of our GDP comes from trade with Europe, fairly insignificant and certainly not enough to sink the ship should Europe sink into a recession (as it did in the 90’s).

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2011/11/uk-banks-brace-for-eurozone-break-up.html

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

waggoner41

quote=”sprite”] “I am coming around to accepting the veracity of the thesis of Jewish domination. However, …It seems to me that attacking the ideas and the system would be far more effective.” [/quote]

The question here is how to attack the ideas and the system. It would require a massive refusal of the middle class to cooperate with the financial system. In the first place, you have to convince the majority that there is a problem and explain what that problem is. That is a lot of convincing when you understand that the vast majority is neither economically or historically literate.

[quote=”sprite”]”…history shows us that while individuals come and go, systems of control remain and are serviced by succeeding generations of people from all cultures and the enslavement continues.”[/quote]

The 20th century saw the issue of wealth concentration increasing at an exponential rate particularly since the dollar was removed from the gold standard in 1972. During the depression of the 1930’s, under Roosevelt, there was an effort to halt the concentration of wealth but the past 60 years have seen a concentrated effort by the U.S. congress to speed up the process as if there was some kind of urgency to do so.

In 1913 creation of the Federal Reserve, a coalition of bankers, to be in control of monetary policy and simply requiring them to report their activities with no government control and creation of the Federal Reserve note making it an obligation of the federal government was a huge advance for wealth concentration.

During the 1950 & 60, congress chose to ignore the facts of the baby boom generation and our extended life spans and failed to make corrections to the Social Security system that would have been required to keep it solvent.

In 1972, the removal of the dollar from the gold standard was another step in concentration of wealth.

In 1981, the idea of supply side economics and changes to the tax code concentrated wealth even further and although moderated in 1995 it was reinstituted after 2001.

In 1999 elimination of Glass-Steagall and other financial changes allowed the wealthy to defraud homebuyers and investors thus moving more wealth to the top.

In 2009 an 2010 the Federal Reserve’s QE1 and QE2 effectively devalued the dollar by some 20%

Since the turn of the century, fighting wars on credit and the bailout of the wealthy have put the American economy at risk and a substantial portion of the U.S. congress seems bent on assuring the bankruptcy of the nation.

Unless the American voters become involved in candidate selection, the lobby industry is outlawed and elections are publicly financed there is little hope of making any change to the political system to combat the concentration of wealth.

sprite

Wagoner, you seem to have a grasp of the problem. I agree that the only way to effectively remove the oppressive system which has been in place for centuries is to educate the masses.

That has never been achieved thanks to the continued use against humanity over the centuries of religious and political propaganda (wars), the monetary system of designed scarcity and, finally, brute force. But we have the internet (at least for now) and word is getting around.

It seems to me that we are now looking at race between the spread of truth and the ability of the elite to win and hold complete control over humanity before a critical mass of populous understanding is realized. Based on what I have seen and experienced so far, I am not hopeful for our side.
    There are just too many people entrenched in stupid, superstitious belief systems and others who have been so thoroughly brainwashed that they will never see the light.

sprite

[quote=”*Lotus”]I guess we can can now agree the Euro will no longer be next in line for the world “default currency”. I for one never thought it had a chance (for now obvious reasons), though this was a minority opinion not that long ago. US GDP is $14,582 trillion dollars. In the near term I would say the US is looking pretty good and there could be some buying opportunity in well run US companies after the European shake up is done rattling the markets. 10% of our GDP comes from trade with Europe, fairly insignificant and certainly not enough to sink the ship should Europe sink into a recession (as it did in the 90’s).

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2011/11/uk-banks-brace-for-eurozone-break-up.html

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm%5B/quote%5D

Lotus, I could post numerous articles to counter the ones you have listed. And the positive points in that article are bogus when you look at them more closely.

GDP is a false measuring stick and the fact that mainstream economists still use it is evidence that they do not understand the true nature of the problem; system failure is built in to this unsustainable, false economic paradigm.

GDP measures, for example, public expenditures in the health field; ie; hospital bills for disease treatment and prescription purchases. What are we measuring here except illness and death? It is great for the health industry profits but in reality, this is a cost to the general society, not a benefit.

PCE acceleration is an indicator of the average price increase for domestic personal consumption. This makes the GDP look good but, again, it is NOT good for the society in general as it means that inflation is increasing. Goods are taking more of our incomes as the dollar loses its value.

A decrease in imports is an example of consumers with less money to spend. And only that decrease in imports compared to export figures is what made the exports look better along with the stats that companies are REDUCING warehouse inventories. Again, good news for corporations’ bottom lines but corporations are laying off people and hoarding those profits. No good for our economy.

A decrease in local government spending?! How is this good for our economy? It is just more proof that the system is crashing when local governments can no longer afford police and fire protection services. We have a slew of American cities which are hell holes now because of this.

Critical thinking is required when reading any corporate- government sponsored media. They are selling you a bill of goods regarding this economy improving. It is not. It is failing at an ever quickening pace. They want you to be calm and submissive and to continue to throw your money away into paper markets such as stocks and bonds and fiat currency. Don’t do it! Convert to commodities, stuff you can touch and hold which has value. Paper is going to be worth exactly what paper is worth when the world is dragged back into reality kicking and screaming…and bleeding.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

I hope none of the pending disaster-obsessed missed today’s Dilbert. It must be true. I read it online . . .

http://www.dilbert.com/

*Lotus

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]I hope none of the pending disaster-obsessed missed today’s Dilbert. It must be true. I read it online . . .

http://www.dilbert.com/%5B/quote

Too funny David. That will get sent to a few friends, the ones with gold in safes in their basement! Lol.

unacharmed

good for you Scott, I agree.

camby

[quote=”agarcia”][quote=”Scott”]
    In 1869 at the funeral of Grand Rabbi Simeon Ben-Iudah, Rabbi Reichorn says that: “Thanks to the terrible power of our International Banks, we have forced the Christians into wars without number. Wars have a special value for Jews, since Christian massacre each other and make more room for us Jews. Wars are the Jew’s Harvest, the Jew banks grow fat on Christian wars. Over one hundred million Christians have been swept off the face of the earth by wars, and the end is not yet.”
    Any questions?[/quote]

Scott, quoting a Jew making racist remarks doesn’t make you immune from being called a racist yourself. This forum takes on such a wacko slant at times.:?[/quote]

E.Michael Jones-like him, dislike him or not know him, does not matter, he has a huge book full of quotes by “jews” with many foot notes…including duping and using their own for alterior motives…..

maravilla

financial problems in Latin America? you betcha ya. What happened in Argentina is happening in the US, and if we aren’t careful, it will happen in Costa Rica. This video is a pretty astute analysis of the financial collapse of Argentina, and even some mentions of financial dealings in Costa Rica.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/argentinas-economic-collapse/

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.