Car storage facility in or around San Jose

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Car storage facility in or around San Jose

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    listermint

Hello,

I apologize. I just noticed the post down the thread, but since it’s already posted if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Does anyone know of a reputable car storage facility, or Public Storage type facility, that allows car storage in or around the San Jose area? If so, do you have an idea of what their rates are?

Thanks for your advice.

David

Edited on Apr 28, 2006 20:32

wmaes47

This is a quote I received a few months ago. They are very secure and near Juan Santamaria International.

We charge $5 a day, $30 a week and $75 a month. Each unit is an individual concrete construction with a steel slide up and down door that is lockable at the bottom. The sizes are 10′ wide X 20′ deep. There is a secon size, 10′ wide X 25′ deep. Those are renting for $90.

The entire complex is located on a little less than an acre, there is a 7′ cement wall completely around it and it is lighted at night. We live on site and have dogs. We also have a closed circuit TV system and each camera has a motion detector. We have never had a proble.

Our fascility is new. We have been up and going for only a few months. The area here is called Rosario de Naranjo. If we can be of service please call us at 444-6380 or the cell number is 351-2485. Our normal hours are from 7 am to 6 pm. However, a phone call will open the gates for you. We keep the gates closed at all times.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.