Call for Artists & Artisans

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Call for Artists & Artisans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rf2cr
    Participant

On Sunday December 9th Ladies of the Lake is holding their 3rd Annual Art Show/Christmas Bazaar Fundraiser and would like to invite artists and artisans from around the country to attend. While we can’t guaranteed you sales it is a great opportunity to introduce your works to a new audience of potential buyers. It would be a chance to explore the Lake District and meet those of us living here.

LOL is a group of local ladies who get together monthly to socialize and help wherever we can in the community, at the moment we are feeding a family with 7 children who lost their home and everything they owned in a fire.

Contact us at lol3rdbazaar@yahoo.com for more information.

For anyone thinking of visiting Lake Arenal this would be a great time to do so, explore the lake and drop in to the Bazaar…we are working with some local hotels and B&B’s for a special “Bazaar Weekend” rates so check with me at the above email.

VictoriaLST

Super idea. And I like that the group is helping a family in the area. Also a nice time to buy for Christmas. And its wonderful that the local hotels/B&Bs are cooperating. The lake area is beautiful so I hope there is a big turnout of people for the weekend. They can stop and see Volcan Arenal and the Hanging Bridges.

rf2cr
    Participant

Thanks for your comments Victoria, we are doing what we can!
    I KNOW there have to be artists out there who are looking for exposure for what they do – for as little as $10 they have a ready made audience —- wherelse can you be sure of 2 to 300 people seeing your work in a single day? and your $10.00 goes to support local good works!

VictoriaLST

Right. And I would love to see some really fine CR jewelry at the bazaar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.