Builders in Ojochal

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Builders in Ojochal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rfs1975

Has anyone had experience with Manu Prefab Bali style homes builder?

Bali Style Home Builder Costa Rica

kevtorry
    Participant

It looks very interesting. That is the kind of building I’m looking for. I own land in Ojochal and hope to build in 2016. I’ll keep following this thread for any info on them…Cheers.

johnnyh

I’m also very interested in these Bali houses. Thanks for the link. I have seen these listed by some real estate agents in the Caribbean. My only concern as a bachelor would be the safety issue. I’m hoping a couple of German shepherds might help!

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”rfs1975″]Has anyone had experience with Manu Prefab Bali style homes builder?
    http://manuprefab.com/%5B/quote%5D

This post sounds remarkable like someone is fishing for new customers….

Scott

rfs1975

No fishing Scott, just looking for any feedback since I am considering this contractor.

No one’s name listed on the site? Why no bios, etc.?

spikey0214

a yurk would be better choice, 40 ft yurk 1800sq ft living space,shipped to CR from Montana usa, approx.75,000.00 complete install,2 weeks.Look it up on line.

rfs1975

I could not find a Bali style model or any product built with termite resistant wood. If you know of such a product at that price please let me know.

kevtorry
    Participant

Would a Balinese style property only be attractive to a niche market or is there a greater demand. We are extremely attracted to those designs as they fit in so well with the tropical flavour of Costa Rica, I’ve seen so many homes built which would have been more suitable for Europe or North America.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.