Blueprint size copies/best bread

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Blueprint size copies/best bread

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rf2cr
    Participant

Strange combo I know. Can anyone tell me where I can have blueprints copied in the Alejuela or Escazu areas?

Also, in your opinion, where can I get the best Artisan/European style bread in those area?

As always your knowledge is appreciated, we hicks from the Lake district are a bit lost when we get to the “big city”!

Andrew
    Keymaster

There’s a copy/scanning place on the second floor of the centro comercial opposite the ICE offices in Escazu…

That’s the next centro comercial past Plaza Colonial on the left hand side as you go west…

We often buy delicious breads from Saga Restaurant in Avenida Escazu which is the big new mall besides Hospital CIMA. They’re not cheap but the bread lasts well…

Scott

sueandchris

And if you get a chance to get to the Grecia feria on Saturday morning, you can buy superlative breads from Tom Yatsko who has a booth there. Oh, and his cinnamon rolls are just sinful!

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Tom and Jan Yatsko also have a booth at the [i]feria[/i] in Atenas on Fridays (and Saturdays??). Everything they offer is top notch.

If anyone who shops at the Grecia [i]feria[/i] likes apple dumplings, please, please start asking for them at Tom’s. They sell a lot in Atenas but not many in Grecia, so he doesn’t always bring them. Marcia and I are addicted.

rf2cr
    Participant

Just an update, found the copy place without too much trouble, unfortunately they are out of business.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.